It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
We saw this season defenses cant do shyt with Steph, double, triple, quadruple teams it don’t matter.. Just need the other guys to keep defenses honest… Poole and Moody going to help big time with spacing thus defenses will fall back double and triple teaming Steph..
If kuminga can play the role Oubre was SUPPOSED to fill (strong cuts to the basket, for open dunks and lobs) it should work out. Still the FO will have to get two good vets

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
We saw this season defenses cant do shyt with Steph, double, triple, quadruple teams it don’t matter.. Just need the other guys to keep defenses honest… Poole and Moody going to help big time with spacing thus defenses will fall back double and triple teaming Steph..
Steph shouldn’t have to average 40 over months for us to be .500 tho. I really hope we can get Mills, Batum and Gay. Experience and shooting is extremely important. With those guys plus Poole, Klay, Wiggins and Moody Steph gets great spacing. I can’t help but think using games to develop raw rookies is counter productive to winning a championship. That team I described can make some serious noise but Kuminga and Wiseman get in the way if they’re as negative and Wiseman was last season.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Steph shouldn’t have to average 40 over months for us to be .500 tho. I really hope we can get Mills, Batum and Gay. Experience and shooting is extremely important. With those guys plus Poole, Klay, Wiggins and Moody Steph gets great spacing. I can’t help but think using games to develop raw rookies is counter productive to winning a championship. That team I described can make some serious noise but Kuminga and Wiseman get in the way if they’re as negative and Wiseman was last season.
apparently the celtics are interested in him

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm a Warrior's fan and I'm sitting that party out, I ain't going to know damn pool party with grown ass Men splashing in the pool

I'm from The Oakland era
Not the San Francisco:dame:

Warrior's in 5:win:

Sound like OP and a lotta other Warrior fans trying to backdoor sweep a lot of opponents:dame: