It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Could/should Kerr have left Steph in to play a few more minutes in the second quarter? Perhaps. Would that have stopped what happened in the third quarter, when the Clippers took a commanding lead because the Warriors couldn’t generate any offense and weren’t doing shyt on the defensive end? No.

It’s funny to me how there’s this constant criticism of Steph not playing enough minutes and/or getting rested when he’s not in rhythm or when he’s in rhythm. He’s averaging 35 minutes this season which is the most he’s averaged since 2013-14. Should he really be put in a position where he’s forced to play even more minutes than that given his age and the need to preserve him for the playoffs? Shouldn’t he be at a point of his career where the team is doing the heavy lifting so he doesn’t need to play minutes in the high 30s? Are y’all gonna be the same nxggas to complain when Steph is running on fumes by the time the playoffs come around cause he’s burned himself out carrying this bum ass team over the course of an 82-game season?

He’s a small guard in his mid-30s (how many players his size/age in NBA history have been asked to carry this heavy of a load?). Why is there an expectation he should be playing more minutes than he already is, doing more than he already is? That nxgga who was just named an All-Star starter (who’s 26) should be the one to step up.

Last edited:
Daps
I watched the entire game bro… Kerr took Steph out with 7 mins in the second quarter and the clips literally went on a run dubs couldn’t recover from… Steph was on fire and literally was about to break the game open
Stop the cap.

The game was 59-61 at the half; the game was still theirs for the taking. Steph was on fire in the first quarter and the Warriors still couldn’t break the game open because nobody else stepped up to help him and nobody was doing shyt to stop the Clippers on the other end.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
I watched the entire game bro… Kerr took Steph out with 7 mins in the second quarter and the clips literally went on a run dubs couldn’t recover from… Steph was on fire and literally was about to break the game open

The problem was that they weren't breaking the game open. Every 3 that Steph made seemed to be met with a 3 from LA. They needed to play D to break the game open and they were terrible.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Stop the cap.

The game was 59-61 at the half; the game was still theirs for the taking. Steph was on fire in the first quarter and the Warriors still couldn’t break the game open because nobody else stepped up to help him and nobody was doing shyt to stop the Clippers on the other end.

again First quarter Kerr took Steph out when he was scorching hot at the 3 min mark.. Dubs went up by 11 at one point with Steph on the floor… Brought him back for the start of the 2nd quarter and took him out again at the 7 min mark.. again while hot and Clips closed that 10pt lead largely due to Batum hitting like three 3’s in a row… so this is nothing new with Kerr and his dumb ass rotations.. Even Steph asking Kerr why he taking out and that he’s hot.. wasn’t like Steph was in foul trouble… Dubs had the momentum,

Daps
again First quarter Kerr took Steph out when he was scorching hot at the 3 min mark.. Dubs went up by 11 at one point with Steph on the floor… Brought him back for the start of the 2nd quarter and took him out again at the 7 min mark.. again while hot and Clips closed that 10pt lead largely due to Batum hitting like three 3’s in a row… so this is nothing new with Kerr and his dumb ass rotations.. Even Steph asking Kerr why he taking out and that he’s hot.. wasn’t like Steph was in foul trouble… Dubs had the momentum,
Stop the cap, nxgga.

- Kerr took Steph out of the game in the first quarter (with three minutes remaining) when the Clippers had a 31-26 lead.
- In those last three minutes, the Warriors ended up taking a 37-34 lead to end the quarter.

The Warriors were behind when Steph exited the game in the first quarter, and then took the lead when he was on the bench.

Daps
How many minutes was Steph supposed to play in that game? Was he supposed to play the entirety of the first quarter, which would mean he has an even longer rest period, upsetting his rhythm even more? Or was he supposed to play the entirety of the first quarter, have a couple minutes break and play out the last 9-10 minutes of the second quarter, which would have him on track to playing 40 minutes total?

Why should Steph need to play these sort of minutes for this team to win?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Stop the cap, nxgga.

- Kerr took Steph out of the game in the first quarter (with three minutes remaining) when the Clippers had a 31-26 lead.
- In those last three minutes, the Warriors ended up taking a 37-34 lead to end the quarter.

The Warriors were behind when Steph exited the game in the first quarter, and then took the lead when he was on the bench.
Watch your mouth bytch ass nikka we having a conversation relax yourself.. You getting super reckless with the tone… my whole point is with Kerr and to stop the janky ass rotations… it’s that simple… Giving Lee more minutes than GP2… not playing moody.. just stupid shyt..

Daps
Watch your mouth bytch ass nikka we having a conversation relax yourself.. You getting super reckless with the tone… my whole point is with Kerr and to stop the janky ass rotations… it’s that simple… Giving Lee more minutes than GP2… not playing moody.. just stupid shyt..
I listed facts of what happened. You’re the one who’s getting emotional because you realise you’re in the wrong. It’s the reason why you couldn’t address what I posted, and resorted to rambling about some irrelevant shyt.

Which again, how many minutes should Steph have played in that first half? What should the rotation have been? You want him playing the entire first quarter? What then? He has a 5-6 minute break, where he’s even more out of rhythm then you perceived him to be? Does he only have a few minutes rest in the first half? What’s the plan?

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Dubs ain’t go up by 10 at one point?

Was that when they went ahead and gave up 3 straight 3's immediately after?

I don't see a reason to extend Stephs minutes based on what ifs. If anything Kerr's job is to maintain the higher level view of the team and the season. The defensive effort they gave was not going to win them this game and we saw the collapse happen in the 4th because of it.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Was that when they went ahead and gave up 3 straight 3's immediately after?

I don't see a reason to extend Stephs minutes based on what ifs. If anything Kerr's job is to maintain the higher level view of the team and the season. The defensive effort they gave was not going to win them this game and we saw the collapse happen in the 4th because of it.
Yes just before batum hit 3 in a row.. I’m not saying extend Steph minutes but if he hit ride the hot hand

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I listed facts of what happened. You’re the one who’s getting emotional because you realise you’re in the wrong. It’s the reason why you couldn’t address what I posted, and resorted to rambling about some irrelevant shyt.

Which again, how many minutes should Steph have played in that first half? What should the rotation have been? You want him playing the entire first quarter? What then? He has a 5-6 minute break, where he’s even more out of rhythm then you perceived him to be? Does he only have a few minutes rest in the first half? What’s the plan?

Again as I’ve been complaining about all season with Kerr and he’s done it last night when Steph is hot let him rock it’s that simple.. nobody saying extend his fukkin minutes wtf