It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
how do we always looked gassed when it's supposed to be "strength in numbers" or "we're a really deep team" :gucci:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But ole boy gonna keep telling us that his minutes are reduced due to injury concerns despite not a single reporter on the Warriors beat verifying this, and they openly question why he isn't playing more on every The Athletic pod

Daps
But ole boy gonna keep telling us that his minutes are reduced due to injury concerns despite not a single reporter on the Warriors beat verifying this, and they openly question why he isn't playing more on every The Athletic pod

Am I too scary to tag now, nxgga?

His load has been managed all season. How the fukk can you not see this? He's been listed multiple times all throughout the season with "back spasms", "injury management" etc. Do you think this shyt will go away overnight? Just the other week he had to leave the game against the Bucks after only playing five minutes when his back flared up, and then he missed the next two consecutive games (Injury Report: Warriors' Gary Payton II (lower back) out vs. Timberwolves for second consecutive game). It was a topic of discussion surrounding his play before he even signed to this team. He couldn't crack the NBA because of his injury issues.

Furthermore, these are his numbers this month:

1 point in 11 minutes
0 points in 11 minutes
0 points 9 minutes
0 points in 23 minutes
5 points in 14 minutes
3 points in 12 minutes
0 points in 17 minutes

He's averaging 1 point this month. One muh'fukken point.

If the Warriors need to rely on someone who's been stuck in the G-League for the last half a decade (who couldn't get a run on any other team), yet is providing literally nothing on offense, likely because he's not 100%, what does that say about the team?

Daps
Like I told y'all nxggas months ago - this team is NOT a contender. But keep on looking towards the future and pissing away the present. Oh, and would you look at that, Wiggins disappearing on the road, yet again.

:unimpressed:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Like I told y'all nxggas months ago - this team is NOT a contender. But keep on looking towards the future and pissing away the present. Oh, and would you look at that, Wiggins disappearing on the road, yet again.

:unimpressed:
:russell:

Somebody tag this post so We can run this during our playoff run

These hot takes is hilarious

Daps
:russell:

Somebody tag this post so We can run this during our playoff run

These hot takes is hilarious
I’m not interested in your homer bullshyt; I deal with reality. If you wanna live in fantasyland of what this team is, that’s your prerogative, but leave me the fukk out of it.

:manny:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree that Kerr needs to play GP2 more, but it seems like hes also been fouling at a much higher rate than before. Also, he’s no longer getting lob opportunities and his shot isn’t falling so he’s been invisible on offense.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
coulda had Turner... Holmes.. Bagley.. lots of big man got moved.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I’m not interested in your homer bullshyt; I deal with reality. If you wanna live in fantasyland of what this team is, that’s your prerogative, but leave me the fukk out of it.

This is reality when we make a Deep playoff run you will ride Warrior's dikk again, and that's it, I know you type of fans same shyt in the Raider's thread talk shyt about your team and when they make a run and get to the playoffs they back on the dicc

And I think it's hoe shyt, Easy fukkin cop out if they don't make it, it's I told you so, they make it and be a contender it's oh I was wrong but let jump on this bandwagon because I'm still a Warrior fan.

So when The Warriors make a deep run and make it to The Western Finals or The NBA Championship don't jump back on the bandwagon just shut the fukk and let The Warriors fan enjoy the run.

All I'm saying keep the energy you have during The Warriors Playoff run, don't turn into a bytch ass hoe that's it

Daps
This is reality when we make a Deep playoff run you will ride Warrior's dikk again, and that's it, I know you type of fans same shyt in the Raider's thread talk shyt about your team and when they make a run and get to the playoffs they back on the dicc

And I think it's hoe shyt, Easy fukkin cop out if they don't make it, it's I told you so, they make it and be a contender it's oh I was wrong but let jump on this bandwagon because I'm still a Warrior fan.

So when The Warriors make a deep run and make it to The Western Finals or The NBA Championship don't jump back on the bandwagon just shut the fukk and let The Warriors fan enjoy the run.

All I'm saying keep the energy you have during The Warriors Playoff run, don't turn into a bytch ass hoe that's it
Who the fukk do you think you're talking to?

:usure:

Nobody -- I repeat -- nobody has defended this squad over the years more than I have on this board. Not you, not anybody else in this muh'fukken thread. Y'all nxggas weren't in the gym shooting with me. Save that bandwagon shyt for the next man. Here's the difference between me and someone like you - I call it as I see it. I'm not here to lie and bullshyt about this team (or any other team for that matter). I'm not going to tell myself stories trying to convince myself that this squad is something that it is not. Look at nearly everyone in this thread coming around to the fact that this team still doesn't have the right pieces, after I've been reiterating this all season. This is why I don't fukk with y'all Warriors fans no more: I was a one-man band taking on this board defending this squad, when none of y'all muh'fukkas were even in sight; I was in every thread arguing against all the dumb ass shyt that was posted about Steph, Dray, Klay, Kerr etc. But the moment I said some shyt that wasn't in agreement with the direction the team was going in [starting with Wiseman], y'all turned on a nxgga. Look at who was right about how it would all unfold - me. Look at who was right from the very beginning all the way to the end - me. Every single muh'fukken step of the way, I've been right about this team.

I predicted the rise of Steph before anyone; I predicted the rise of this Warriors squad before anyone. Whereas homer ass nxggas like you go into every season on a wing and a prayer hoping for the best.

Making the WCF doesn't mean a cotdamn thing. You think that is some achievement? Anything short of a championship is a complete failure and a waste of one of the greatest cores in NBA history.

Now get the fukk outta my alerts box you bytch ass nxgga.

:hubie:

Daps
Funny how you ain't been repeating that "ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, ACKNOWLEDGE HIM" brain-dead bullshyt lately after he barely breaks double digits in yet another game. Some of y'all nxggas gonna learn the hard way about Wiggins soon enough.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Who the fukk do you think you're talking to?

:usure:

Nobody -- I repeat -- nobody has defended this squad over the years more than I have on this board. Not you, not anybody else in this muh'fukken thread. Y'all nxggas weren't in the gym shooting with me. Save that bandwagon shyt for the next man. Here's the difference between me and someone like you - I call it as I see it. I'm not here to lie and bullshyt about this team (or any other team for that matter). I'm not going to tell myself stories trying to convince myself that this squad is something that it is not. Look at nearly everyone in this thread coming around to the fact that this team still doesn't have the right pieces, after I've been reiterating this all season. This is why I don't fukk with y'all Warriors fans no more: I was a one-man band taking on this board defending this squad, when none of y'all muh'fukkas were even in sight; I was in every thread arguing against all the dumb ass shyt that was posted about Steph, Dray, Klay, Kerr etc. But the moment I said some shyt that wasn't in agreement with the direction the team was going in [starting with Wiseman], y'all turned on a nxgga. Look at who was right about how it would all unfold - me. Look at who was right from the very beginning all the way to the end - me. Every single muh'fukken step of the way, I've been right about this team.

I predicted the rise of Steph before anyone; I predicted the rise of this Warriors squad before anyone. Whereas homer ass nxggas like you go into every season on a wing and a prayer hoping for the best.

Making the WCF doesn't mean a cotdamn thing. You think that is some achievement? Anything short of a championship is a complete failure and a waste of one of the greatest cores in NBA history.

Now get the fukk outta my alerts box you bytch ass nxgga.

:hubie:

I ain't reading all that shyt, You said your peace and I said my peace. There's no fukkin escape clause for you we are not contenders, keep the fukkin same energy during our playoff run, be a fukkin man for once in your life.

Now keep it moving, want a neg a person like a bytch then come quote me with a Titangraph:mjlol:

Daps
I ain't reading all that shyt, You said your peace and I said my peace. There's no fukkin escape clause for you we are not contenders, keep the fukkin same energy during our playoff run, be a fukkin man for once in your life.

Now keep it moving, want a neg a person like a bytch then come quote me with a Titangraph:mjlol:
Of course, you ain't gonna read it, because you can't deal with facts. It's why you live in the fantasy world that you do.