It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk do you think you're talking to?

:usure:

Nobody -- I repeat -- nobody has defended this squad over the years more than I have on this board. Not you, not anybody else in this muh'fukken thread. Y'all nxggas weren't in the gym shooting with me. Save that bandwagon shyt for the next man. Here's the difference between me and someone like you - I call it as I see it. I'm not here to lie and bullshyt about this team (or any other team for that matter). I'm not going to tell myself stories trying to convince myself that this squad is something that it is not. Look at nearly everyone in this thread coming around to the fact that this team still doesn't have the right pieces, after I've been reiterating this all season. This is why I don't fukk with y'all Warriors fans no more: I was a one-man band taking on this board defending this squad, when none of y'all muh'fukkas were even in sight; I was in every thread arguing against all the dumb ass shyt that was posted about Steph, Dray, Klay, Kerr etc. But the moment I said some shyt that wasn't in agreement with the direction the team was going in [starting with Wiseman], y'all turned on a nxgga. Look at who was right about how it would all unfold - me. Look at who was right from the very beginning all the way to the end - me. Every single muh'fukken step of the way, I've been right about this team.

I predicted the rise of Steph before anyone; I predicted the rise of this Warriors squad before anyone. Whereas homer ass nxggas like you go into every season on a wing and a prayer hoping for the best.

Making the WCF doesn't mean a cotdamn thing. You think that is some achievement? Anything short of a championship is a complete failure and a waste of one of the greatest cores in NBA history.

Now get the fukk outta my alerts box you bytch ass nxgga.

:hubie:
this nikka writing self-aggrandizing monologues and shyt. :mjlol:

It's an internet forum. it's not that deep. We're all fans. And fans disagree and argue about the team's direction all the time. no matter the sport or team. welcome to fandom

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
this nikka writing self-aggrandizing monologues and shyt. :mjlol:

It's an internet forum. it's not that deep. We're all fans. And fans disagree and argue about the team's direction all the time. no matter the sport or team. welcome to fandom

:pachaha:

That's what happens when you pull their panties to the side:russ:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
You should know all about pulling panties to the side when you're quick to hop on my dikk whenever I post in this thread.

:dame:

I took his soul and manhood with one post now he want to run it back:mjlol:

It's too late homie that vagina scent on you ain't coming off:lolbron:

Go to sleep bruh

Daps
I took his soul and manhood with one post now he want to run it back:mjlol:

It's too late homie that vagina scent on you ain't coming off:lolbron:

Go to sleep bruh
Look at this gay ass nxgga talking about putting his “vagina scent” on me, and running it back after taking my “soul and manhood”. Keep your p*ssyhole to yourself; keep your legs closed when you around me. Even has the nerve to tell me to “go to sleep” as if he’s fantasising about being in my bed and shyt.

:dame:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I agree that Kerr needs to play GP2 more, but it seems like hes also been fouling at a much higher rate than before. Also, he’s no longer getting lob opportunities and his shot isn’t falling so he’s been invisible on offense.
He is hardly playing.. if you getting 9-11 mins a game you can’t get in a rthyme..

Daps
He is hardly playing.. if you getting 9-11 mins a game you can’t get in a rthyme..
He played 20+ minutes just the other game and had 0 points. That has nothing to do with not being able to get into a rhythm due to a lack of minutes. I gather his playing time is largely dictated by how he feels and how the coaching staff feels what load he can handle. He isn’t that same player we saw over the first third of the season where he’d come in and provide instant scoring. I suspect he isn’t 100% and the lack of Draymond is only exacerbating that because the offense doesn’t flow as it typically does. Besides Steph, nobody is really looking ahead to set up anybody else - when Klay gets the ball he’s looking to shoot, when Wiggins gets the ball he’s looking to shoot, when Poole gets the ball he’s looking to shoot, when Otto gets the ball he’s looking to shoot. GPII becomes a forgotten man because Draymond isn’t there to set the tone by getting everyone to move the ball. It’s why whenever you typically see Steph being forced to give up the ball, it doesn’t find him again on the relocate because everybody else is looking to get theirs and not think about what’s best for the team.

The Warriors have had probably 1-2 games where the offense looks natural without Draymond, and all the other games the offense has looked forced and not based on the principles that make it special.

Daps
Basically. The fukk is Kerr doing? Betting on games? Point shaving? Like I stated at the time the game went to complete shyt because if Kerr stupid ass sitting him while hot.. Steph was bout to drop 50 on these nikkas
This isn’t true, at all.

In that clip, Steph went to the bench when they had a five-point lead in the second quarter, he then came back when it was a tie-game, and then played out the remainder of that quarter where he went on a six-point run in the last couple of minutes to bring the game within a possession at the half (59-61).

The game had NOT gone to complete shyt at that point. It was only a two-point game.

The halftime break did more to upset Steph’s rhythm than him getting his usual rest in the first half. He played almost the entire 3rd quarter and went 1-5 from the field; that has nothing to do with his rest intervals in the first half. The problem was nobody stepped up to help him (just like they didn’t in the first half) and the Clippers ended up taking a 94-78 lead at the end of the third, essentially ending the game right there.

The game went to shyt because nobody besides Steph provided consistent offense, and most importantly, nobody was doing a damn thing to stop the bleeding on the other end of the floor. The Clippers took turns running a train on Wiggins and nobody was there to pull him off the tracks.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This isn’t true, at all.

In that clip, Steph went to the bench when they had a five-point lead in the second quarter, he then came back when it was a tie-game, and then played out the remainder of that quarter where he went on a six-point run in the last couple of minutes to bring the game within a possession at the half (59-61).

The game had NOT gone to complete shyt at that point. It was only a two-point game.

The halftime break did more to upset Steph’s rhythm than him getting his usual rest in the first half. He played almost the entire 3rd quarter and went 1-5 from the field; that has nothing to do with his rest intervals in the first half. The problem was nobody stepped up to help him (just like they didn’t in the first half) and the Clippers ended up taking a 94-78 lead at the end of the third, essentially ending the game right there.

The game went to shyt because nobody besides Steph provided consistent offense, and most importantly, nobody was doing a damn thing to stop the bleeding on the other end of the floor. The Clippers took turns running a train on Wiggins and nobody was there to pull him off the tracks.
I watched the entire game bro… Kerr took Steph out with 7 mins in the second quarter and the clips literally went on a run dubs couldn’t recover from… Steph was on fire and literally was about to break the game open