It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Ben and y-player to Warriors
Wiggins and x-player to Philly
Tobias, Wiseman and Moody to a third/fourth team.

you want Simmons? hmm how good is he at being a rim protector? :jbhmm: Warriors need that very badly
I already know he can defend on the perimeter. After seeing Jaren Jackson's presence on that court tonight, that is the missing piece to this Dubs defense, it's why Ja Morant has his way, doesn't have to worry about a shot blocker at all.

Daps
I think Dubs gonna avoid Simmons. Sixers want more than weed plate
Ben to GS was never an option (a brotha can dream though). The entire organisation from top to bottom have been desperately trying to convince themselves that Wiggins is the answer, just like they’re doing with Wiseman. They’ll be getting The Price is Right losing horn in the playoffs, and it’ll be yet another season wasted.

Steph and Dray are the difference between this team being ‘light years ahead’ and those lights being an oncoming train.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Don’t give a shot about the triple double huh so Steph stat padding got it… That Twitter account is yours bro lol
u clearly only watch the stats. How can a man go 8/21 and think it’s ok bc he got a triple double

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
u clearly only watch the stats. How can a man go 8/21 and think it’s ok bc he got a triple double
Nah I watch the game you know that.. and to answer you question easy he wasn’t shooting well but he made the right reads to get others open.. got in the paint to rebound.. how hard os that?

Daps
you want Simmons? hmm how good is he at being a rim protector? :jbhmm: Warriors need that very badly
I already know he can defend on the perimeter. After seeing Jaren Jackson's presence on that court tonight, that is the missing piece to this Dubs defense, it's why Ja Morant has his way, doesn't have to worry about a shot blocker at all.
Ben is essentially a 6-11 Draymond on defense; he can defend every position and every zone on the floor. And he can tie everything together on that end. All the size problems that they now have would be a thing of the past.

Wiggins and his overrated defense ain’t doing any of that shyt.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
He hasn’t shot the ball well the last 18 games.

like I said this team isn't good enough without Steph being in MVP form. We have no inside presence that scares defenses so teams just top lock Steph and force him inside to a shot blocker.
Wiseman will have to be GREAT on D and a finisher at the rim or we might need to trade him if we want a shot at winning anything. Klay is going to help spacing but we need somebody that can finish at the rim at a high clip to punish defenses for shading Big men to Steph's side.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Ben is essentially a 6-11 Draymond on defense; he can defend every position and every zone on the floor. All the size problems that they now have would be a thing of the past.

If he can play like that Jackson guy from Memphis we might need to go on and package Wiseman and make the deal. I'm slick jealous of that guys impact.

He came in in the 4th and the Dubs offense went right back to ZERO

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
like I said this team isn't good enough without Steph being in MVP form. We have no inside presence that scares defenses so teams just top lock Steph and force him inside to a shot blocker.
Wiseman will have to be GREAT on D and a finisher at the rim or we might need to trade him if we want a shot at winning anything. Klay is going to help spacing but we need somebody that can finish at the rim at a high clip to punish defenses for shading Big men to Steph's side.

I’m worried cause I can’t recall him ever being in a shooting slump this long.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Nah I watch the game you know that.. and to answer you question easy he wasn’t shooting well but he made the right reads to get others open.. got in the paint to rebound.. how hard os that?
So why is that Steph shoots 38% from the field and can’t be held accountable? He’s been on some Westbrook-lite shyt for over a month with the inefficient nights and turnovers.

Steph’s a grown ass man. U can tell it like it is. He’s been mediocre since late November, into December, and now in January so far.

we all want the same thing, and the warriors CAN win a chip, but Steph playing like he is, AS THE LEADER, isn’t gonna get it done.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So why is that Steph shoots 38% from the field and can’t be held accountable? He’s been on some Westbrook-lite shyt for over a month with the inefficient nights and turnovers.

Steph’s a grown ass man. U can tell it like it is. He’s been mediocre since late November, into December, and now in January so far.

we all want the same thing, and the warriors CAN win a chip, but Steph playing like he is, AS THE LEADER, isn’t gonna get it done.
Holy shyt I don’t know if you ever played organized sports but in basketball if your shot isn’t falling you do other things to impact the game to get the team going like rebounding, passing and playing defense it’s not that hard bro.. Shooters shoot, Steph will eventually work himself out of the slump

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This was you during the Cavs game. A game in which Steph was 10/21 :unimpressed:

:unimpressed:
Because he missed every three he took after the 1st quarter. When he was playing well in the first (minus the two b2b turnovers he had) I was pleased. He was shutting me up. He then went ahead and missed every three he took for 3 straight quarters. Hence I said he’s BACK TO BRICKING EVERYTHING