It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah I should be. He SHOULD shut me up. He only played well for a quarter. He went right back to being invisible, smoking layups, and just overall uninspired play. Wiggins was shyt tonight too, and So was Kerr’s rotations. I’ve trashed those guys. I don’t get why D Lee gets minutes. I’ve been saying he’s trash for a minute now. Otto’s shot has been nonexistent for a few games.

If Steph could just be efficient, for the love of GOD, we could win. He’s the super star and he’s regressed to a volume shooter. It’s crazy. And it’s more than ridiculous at this point. I said enough is enough mid December. It’s fukking near mid January and we are STILL talking about “I wonder when Steph is gonna get out this slump”, man. JANUARY.
But you going to complete ignore his triple double which was largely the reason we were in the game.. defense overreacting to him and he getting the passes off for the assist.. rebounding I mean come on man

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
But you going to complete ignore his triple double which was largely the reason we were in the game.. defense overreacting to him and he getting the passes off for the assist.. rebounding I mean come on man
I don’t really give a fukk about his triple double considering this

The numbers look fine but when you look closely into them and what you see on the court from the Superstar, u tend not to care about a triple double

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

The numbers look fine but when you look closely into them and what you see on the court from the Superstar, u tend not to care about a triple double

With all the issues on this team right now, youre focusing on Steph :mjlol:

We all acknowledge he needs to play better, but youre asking him to be damn near perfect every game :mjlol:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I wouldn’t say Steph Is at the top of the reason we lost but it’s clear Steph is playing well below his standard and for us to have any legit shot at winning shyt he has to step up his game.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Don’t give a shot about the triple double huh so Steph stat padding got it… That Twitter account is yours bro lol

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Steph shot 2/9 from 3

8/21 from the field….once again inefficient. Let’s rest him once more
THIS SHOULD END
ANY STEPH ALL STAR TALK.

:scust:WIGGINS SHOOTING BETTER
THAN THIS nikka DAMN NEAR EVERY GM.
:devil:
:evil:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
With all the issues on this team right now, youre focusing on Steph :mjlol:

We all acknowledge he needs to play better, but youre asking him to be damn near perfect every game :mjlol:
I’m asking he be EFFICIENT. I never said perfect, don’t straw man me

anyone can pull up posts where I shyt on Poole, Wiggins, Damion “trash ass” Lee, everyone. I’ve gone off on every player. It ain’t only Steph.