It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This is true. He clowns everybody breh @BlueHeffner :yeshrug:
Never said he didnt

Steph making 2 more shots this game is going to negate the fact that:

-Wiggins was useless on both ends of the court

-Pool being MIA

-Juan contributing nothing but stupid fouls and turnovers

-Bjelica being absolutely horrendous on defense

-Looney not being able to make a layup

Steph played fine this game. He got off to a terrible start, but was the main reason they even came back from being down 17

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
he does, he played better in the 3rd but he needs a pnr partner that can finish at the rim and Looney just ain't it.

Thats where Wiseman could help. They need vertical spacing besides GP2 and Wiggins when he occasionally feels like dunking. I was kind of hoping they would bring Chriss back for that role though.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt I don’t know if you ever played organized sports but in basketball if your shot isn’t falling you do other things to impact the game to get the team going like rebounding, passing and playing defense it’s not that hard bro.. Shooters shoot, Steph will eventually work himself out of the slump
I get that, but at some point he’s gonna have to be better. And he had defensive mistakes throughout the game. U do realize he’s about matched his bad games with good games at this point?

I hear u tho. It’s just getting crazy now. Meanwhile Ja morant is making it look easy damn near every possession. And he’s smaller than Steph. At some point we gotta stop getting Ho’d by the grizzlies. They beat us 3/4 times in the last 4 meetings.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Thats where Wiseman could help. They need vertical spacing besides GP2 and Wiggins when he occasionally feels like dunking. I was kind of hoping they would bring Chriss back for that role though.
Issue is, can wiseman not be a defensive liability? Can he rebound as well as looney? He was a big guy, but he couldn’t get rebounds