It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Steph shot 2/9 from 3

8/21 from the field….once again inefficient. Let’s rest him once more
You quite as a church mouse when he was cookin and right back to the slander… He had a triple double bro meaning he did other shyt to keep the game competitive… Who you blaming him for the loss or Wiggins in his trash defense and Kerr rotations down the stretch?

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: Wiggins dunk the ball you soft ass bych

Been playing like a hoe since Klay has been back. Look at how Ja attacks the rim and that soft shyt Wiggins has been doings. I’m livid

:stopitslime:It's Disgusting how rather sit on the perimeter like he tore his ACL or take back sit Poole when he out the there withe 2nd unit, Klay doesn't have the athleticism, he taking to the rack and demanding the ball as he gets in the post on top off the key or the block

Lets be honest, wiggins defense is overrated

Ja, Tatum and Luka always gives Wiggins buckets:francis:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Steph still shooting poorly is an issue. If he even shoots normal they win

Has he hit a wall? Age wise ?

Unfortunately, Steph still has to be MVP Steph for this team to have a shot in the playoffs. They simply aren't good enough unless Steph gets 30 plus a night. I didn't want it to be this way but it just is.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
he was horrendous on D, couldn't pass, couldn't finish at the rim. he hit a couple of 3s that's about it. Wiggins looked completely lost out there and him blowing that layup on the break was fitting for the type of energy he brought to the game.
my friend told me last year that he thinks Andrew Wiggins started to smoke a lot of weed after making the league and thats why his game became so passive. He said he wouldnt tell me why/how he knows though

Ever since he told me that, I have been looking at his game a lot differently. He literally looked high out there when you watch how he played on D. Take it for what its worth

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
:snoop: Wiggins dunk the ball you soft ass bych

:stopitslime:It's Disgusting how rather sit on the perimeter like he tore his ACL or take back sit Poole when he out the there withe 2nd unit, Klay doesn't have the athleticism, he taking to the rack and demanding the ball as he gets in the post on top off the key or the block

Ja, Tatum and Luka always gives Wiggins buckets:francis:

Fam I’m so disgusted. He got stripped by slow mo in the first or second and didn’t take his soft ass anywhere near the paint the rest of the game.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately, Steph still has to be MVP Steph for this team to have a shot in the playoffs. They simply aren't good enough unless Steph gets 30 plus a night. I didn't want it to be this way but it just is.
Ehhh they are good enough where he doesn’t need 30. But if he’s going to shoot as many times as he is they need him to make those shots. Regardless of the other issues no big man, Wiggins no show. They can still win most games if Curry shoots efficiently

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You quite as a church mouse when he was cookin and right back to the slander… He had a triple double bro meaning he did other shyt to keep the game competitive… Who you blaming him for the lose or Wiggins in his trash defense and Kerr rotations down the stretch?
Yeah I should be. He SHOULD shut me up. He only played well for a quarter. He went right back to being invisible, smoking layups, and just overall uninspired play. Wiggins was shyt tonight too, and So was Kerr’s rotations. I’ve trashed those guys. I don’t get why D Lee gets minutes. I’ve been saying he’s trash for a minute now. Otto’s shot has been nonexistent for a few games.

If Steph could just be efficient, for the love of GOD, we could win. He’s the super star and he’s regressed to a volume shooter. It’s crazy. And it’s more than ridiculous at this point. I said enough is enough mid December. It’s fukking near mid January and we are STILL talking about “I wonder when Steph is gonna get out this slump”, man. JANUARY.