It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Dawg wiseman gotta come back and be a goddamn MENACE bc otherwise, the amount of faith they have in dude is unjustified. They must see the absolute WORLD in him.

Personally, if wiseman can just give us the production Tim Duncan gave the Spurs in the 2014-15 season, I’ll take it

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Dawg wiseman gotta come back and be a goddamn MENACE bc otherwise, the amount of faith they have in dude is unjustified. They must see the absolute WORLD in him.

Personally, if wiseman can just give us the production Tim Duncan gave the Spurs in the 2014-15 season, I’ll take it

He's like 20

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland

Unjustified is a strong word. The staff sees him in person every day.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Wiseman's a physical specimen. It sucks that his development basically got stopped after high school.

Had the bullshyt NCAA ruling after a few games then had COVID hit so he didn't really have a training camp as a rookie. Then he tears his meniscus and misses training camp this season.

Daps

SMMFH.

This cotdamn franchise.

:unimpressed:

Daps
Production shouldn't be the focus on what a big can contribute, it's how they maximize the principles of the system, which someone like Looney does (well, he tries to do, to the best of abilities), even despite his severe physical and skillset limitations. Setting the right screens, making the right pass, making the right rotation on defense, and making the right reads on both ends of the floor so there's a flow. The only purpose Wiseman has shown to have is providing vertical spacing, and absolutely nothing else.

He's poor in nearly every other facet of the game.

He bites on rudimentary pump fakes, doesn't make the right defensive rotation, doesn't know how to make the right read on offense, doesn't show extra effort to help out, cant defend in space, has horrific hands, has little-to-no rebounding instinct, and doesn't show aggression or play with a purpose. He hasn't even shown the ability to set a proper screen. He has no intangibles that fit this system. When this team is screaming out for some size in the playoffs he's gonna be virtually unplayable because he can't even do the basic shyt right, and it remains to be seen if he ever will.

The front office is only trying to cover for themselves because 1. he has no value 2. they don't want to admit they made a mistake and are doubling down out of desperation.