It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

#4 Offense with a starting lineup consisting of:

-A 25yr old Center with the hips of a 60 yr old :dame:

-A point-forward that is hesistant to shoot because he now has a broken jumpshot

-An underachieving 1st overall pick that his former team celebrated getting rid of him

-A 3rd year player that is inconsistent and spent time in the G-League last season

Steph & Steve Kerr da gawd :hubie:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
#4 Offense with a starting lineup consisting of:

-A 25yr old Center with the hips of a 60 yr old :dame:

-A point-forward that is hesistant to shoot because he now has a broken jumpshot

-An underachieving 1st overall pick that his former team celebrated getting rid of him

-A 3rd year player that is inconsistent and spent time in the G-League last season

Steph & Steve Kerr da gawd :hubie:
gotta appreciate steve. Tons of coaches have come in and coached playoff teams. Steve Kerr took a playoff team and made them contenders. Look at all the other rookie coaches that are coaching teams that made the playoffs last season. at best, they're only marginally better

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y’all think NO looking to move Valancunis? His contract is moveable at 14 mill and he only got 2 years left in it… plus he 29… Wigs and Moody for Val? @Gil Scott-Heroin what you say?

@Don Homer Bob Meyes can sit on his ass with these assets and not make a move for the playoffs.. At best we got a nice 2-3 year window to stack these championships

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Y’all think NO looking to move Valancunis? His contract is moveable at 14 mill and he only got 2 years left in it… plus he 29… Wigs and Moody for Val? @Gil Scott-Heroin what you say?

@Don Homer Bob Meyes can sit on his ass with these assets and not make a move for the playoffs.. At best we got a nice 2-3 year window to stack these championships

I don't see it and I don't see NO doing that trade either. They aren't going to do anything until they know what the full squad is capable of.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y’all are gonna feel foolish including Moody as a throw in, with every trade proposal. Don’t forget that he was an option to be drafted #7 at one point. He’s a legit lottery talent.
Yeah but our sights were set in Duarte… Moody fell and he was the back up.. Still a good pick up regardless…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
how you know that? both Moody and Duarte literally stayed in the city for an extra week working out. Im not saying its true or not but i dont think we will ever know who was clear cut the #14
Breh pacers had the 13th pick and we had the 14th… We were def going for Duarte if he fell to us..