It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Steph’s going to break the record against his brother on Saturday’s prime time game . It’s going to be a whole family affair :pachaha:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah I’m convinced we need to make a move on either Sabonis, Turner or Christian Woods at the deadline… This Weisman shyt is concerning me to no end and we don’t want it to be year 3 which is next year and we still having to teach him how to be a center… Sometimes you gotta know when to cut your losses.. Not saying Weisman won’t be good he’s just not helping us right now and we need to solidify these next couple chips asap so Steph, Klay and dray can get 6 rings total

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate it, nevermind the fact that he has a new minutes rotation. He cant even get in a groove at the beginning of the game
Yeah I hate his minutes rotation right now. I think the bench is pretty solidified and has proven they are not complete trash. Just let Steph play the whole 1st and 3rd like he’s used to.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I hate his minutes rotation right now. I think the bench is pretty solidified and has proven they are not complete trash. Just let Steph play the whole 1st and 3rd like he’s used to.
the bench was extending leads in the 4th quarter this season, complete 180 from last season. I don't see why Kerr changed his minutes rotation.

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I’m convinced we need to make a move on either Sabonis, Turner or Christian Woods at the deadline… This Weisman shyt is concerning me to no end and we don’t want it to be year 3 which is next year and we still having to teach him how to be a center… Sometimes you gotta know when to cut your losses.. Not saying Weisman won’t be good he’s just not helping us right now and we need to solidify these next couple chips asap so Steph, Klay and dray can get 6 rings total
Turner doesn't want to be a role player