It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
There’s nothing he can do to change breh mind. He is never wrong :manny:
Did you watch the Cavs game? Did you watch the Bulls game? Probably not, because all you do is run to the box score to tell you a story.

:manny:

Furthermore, you're speaking to somebody who was once a Wiggins stan, so don't try coming at me with this bullshyt. I gave him countless opportunities to repay my faith in him, but he was never able to. When nxggas was shytting on him; I was defending him. I had to change my mind and acknowledge he is who he is, and it was unlikely he was going to change.
Right here, you bytch ass nxgga.

:unimpressed:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
The Warriors are reaching that level of greatness where im not even excited to tune into this Magic game tonight. Im gonna watch because I dont miss games but I dont expect this to be exciting unless Steph or Poole have huge nights.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right here, you bytch ass nxgga.

:unimpressed:
Stop it this tough guy act isn’t for you. Myself along with other posters I’m sure can drop proof of you copping pleas like a ho in the inbox

When you learn to address with common sense we can have a discussion. Until then :camby: fukk nikka

Daps
Stop it this tough guy act isn’t for you. Myself along with other posters I’m sure can drop proof of you copping pleas like a ho in the inbox
Copping pleas?

I direct messaged you to stop being a bytch ass nxgga because folks don't need to read all this bullshyt, which is what is happening right now. Do you think nxggas come on this board to read this nonsense? Look at what's happening in this thread right now.
When you learn to address with common sense we can have a discussion. Until then :camby: fukk nikka
The nerve of this mf.

You go around trolling, baiting and lying on my name all the damn time, and now you wanna talk this common sense bullshyt? Nah, nxgga, you wanna play these games, we'll play them.

:hubie: