It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I think it's pretty self-explanatory that his load is going to be managed. When they signed him to that non-guaranteed contract, they even mentioned then they'd need to be cautious going forward. His minutes will be up to how he feels, and how the coaching staff feels they're willing to play him, given they're already dealing with a number of injuries and are trying to navigate through the course of a 82-game season.

Chiozza wouldn't even be seeing the floor if the rotation was healthy - that should tell you all you need to know why he's getting minutes.

"Hernia injury recovery".

That should tell you all you need to know.

I trust that the coaching/medical staff know what his limits are and not to push them when we're only 20 games into the season. If he gets injured while playing big minutes, then there'll be fingers pointing on why was he playing so many minutes knowing he's still dealing with issues/recovery.
This was from back in 2016 -

Six years later and he had an inguinal hernia repair, so that suggests to me it's unlikely he'll ever be able to play significant minutes every game. I'd imagine he would've been in the league a long time ago if he didn't have this obstacle in front of him.

The last thing this team needs is breaking their most valuable role player this early in the season.

:manny:

fair. Its just a shame we gotta rely on Chiozza so much over GP2

times like this is when not having Iguodala hurts

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Y’all overreacting on Steph:russ:
Its not even a debate with me:yeshrug:
May just be a mental thing and trying to force shyt
His work load is tremendous
Plus(even though he shouldn’t listen to the media and talking heads)
He wants that MVP again as much as a ship
The clips and chants of MVP around the league
Would have everybody trying to play on 10 every night
And in turn it puts stress not only on yourself mentally but now you doing silly shyt during games because of the expectations and wanting to give the fans what they want
Only thing I agree with is him needing to go to the cup more when the 3 is not working been saying that since Game 7 against Cleveland
Wiggins will figure it out
I was on the train to trade but minus whale let that contract expire and see what this team can do with a 80-85(hopefully a 90%)Klay after all star break
Poole needs to do go to midrange more but also Kerr needs to put GP on the floor with him
They have synergy together
Kerr has always put together weird ass lineups
But it’s time for his coaches to call him on this shyt :stopitslime:
This game was just a team playing down, no foot on the gas but we know we can come back type shyt
Seen this story before, especially that 73-9 team
And definitely with KD
They’ll figure it out hopefully and if they could just take care of the ball:francis:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Sohh, I missed the entire game and woke up to the loss.

:francis:

What happened? Listening to the radio, sounded like we came out tired and got outplayed.

:mjcry:
spurs couldnt miss from 3 in the first 3 quarters
looney getting smoked by everyone
Starters played like shyt
no energy for the first 3 minutes
we can't close games. Spurs didnt score for 4 minutes in the closing quarter, and we couldnt buy a basket

biggest issue was Steph took 33% of the team's total shots, and missed 75% of those shots

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Draymond mentioned on one of his pods that the analytics crew has mentioned to Steph that they want him taking damn near 20 3s a game. I think he's overdoing it at this point, should have kept driving it after the Spurs caught a last second wind to re-take the lead

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
spurs couldnt miss from 3 in the first 3 quarters
looney getting smoked by everyone
Starters played like shyt
no energy for the first 3 minutes
we can't close games. Spurs didnt score for 4 minutes in the closing quarter, and we couldnt buy a basket

biggest issue was Steph took 33% of the team's total shots, and missed 75% of those shots

I have no issues with Steph shooting the rock, free that man

:blessed:

I would say I’m concerned about looney getting exposed by quality teams, nice strategy by pops.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I have no issues with Steph shooting the rock, free that man

:blessed:

I would say I’m concerned about looney getting exposed by quality teams, nice strategy by pops.
d white and dejounte were feasting :picard:

Draymond mentioned on one of his pods that the analytics crew has mentioned to Steph that they want him taking damn near 20 3s a game. I think he's overdoing it at this point, should have kept driving it after the Spurs caught a last second wind to re-take the lead
yeah, thats some Houston Harden bullshyt. would also explain the abandonment of the middy jimbo smh

The dynasty warriors were one of the best midrange shooting teams. and steph led the league in midrange shot percentage in the past.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This makes sense. Him spamming the three has been alarming this season

Daps
Capture55666666.png

Didn't this nxgga just question why Kerr played Chiozza against the Suns (because they had to manage all the other injuries on the roster, as well as having Klay, Iggy, and Wiseman out), and now he's wanting Steph to rest 20 games in, only in hindsight after they lost the game? I'm sure if they beat the Spurs, based upon Steph's efforts, he wouldn't have said a damn thing.

Steph should only rest when he needs to, and he can get extra rest during games when they're blowing teams out.

Edit: And I'm sure this muh'fukka Thompson has shytted on Kerr for limiting Steph's minutes in the past.

Last edited: