It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just a slow start, the squad is as unenthusiastic about this matchup as i am as a viewer. I know you’re a gambler though, Magic +16 before the game is looking like great value.
Lol i didnt bet on them today plus my parlay dead
Just want my boys to win and not take the gsme for granted

tough road trip comin

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Daps
I didn’t think they’d do it, but this is actually the perfect opportunity for them to sit him for the entire season as an extended offseason
It's the worst thing, if you ask me.

Warriors will be going into the playoffs without a proper frontcourt rotation. At least getting him back on the floor and driving up his non-existent value can help lure a team into taking him. I'd hate for this team to fall in the playoffs cause another team exposes them with their bigs. shyt would be unforgivable.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t think they’d do it, but this is actually the perfect opportunity for them to sit him for the entire season as an extended offseason
It's the worst thing, if you ask me.

Warriors will be going into the playoffs without a proper frontcourt rotation. At least getting him back on the floor and driving up his non-existent value can help lure a team into taking him. I'd hate for this team to fall in the playoffs cause another team exposes them with their bigs. shyt would be unforgivable.
they gotta use their best judgment. If he's ready to play, play him. Start him in the G league if you must, but give him some burn

lol if they play the suns, sure Wiseman can theoretically compete with Ayton just off of size.....but u dont think CP0 is gonna be licking his chops EVERY time he can get Wiseman in the PnR? :usure:

Or hell, if we play the Jazz, u dont think Conley is gonna do the same thing? Gobert cant score very well so maybe we can get away with going small.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warriors been referencing Jaren Jackson Jr when discussing Wiseman, how are y'all surprised he's still out? The timeline for menisus recoveries has changed.