It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
they gotta use their best judgment. If he's ready to play, play him. Start him in the G league if you must, but give him some burn

lol if they play the suns, sure Wiseman can theoretically compete with Ayton just off of size.....but u dont think CP0 is gonna be licking his chops EVERY time he can get Wiseman in the PnR? :usure:

Or hell, if we play the Jazz, u dont think Conley is gonna do the same thing? Gobert cant score very well so maybe we can get away with going small.
You're misunderstanding what I'm saying.

I want him to come back, so he can play (during the regular season), and trick a team into trading for him. I don't want him to play during the playoffs. I want him gone before the postseason even approaches. Get him back; drive up his value; sell him to a team in exchange for a vet big.

Do you really think this team is a gonna win a title with a Looney/Bjeli big man rotation? Right now, Wiseman is taking up a valuable spot on the roster, and it's gonna come back to bite them in the playoffs.

:manny:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You're misunderstanding what I'm saying.

I want him to come back, so he can play (during the regular season), and trick a team into trading for him. I don't want him to play during the playoffs. I want him gone before the postseason even approaches. Get him back; drive up his value; sell him to a team in exchange for a vet big.

Do you really think this team is a gonna win a title with a Looney/Bjeli big man rotation? Right now, Wiseman is taking up a valuable spot on the roster, and it's gonna come back to bite them in the playoffs.

:manny:
oh, my bad lmaoooooo

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t think they’d do it, but this is actually the perfect opportunity for them to sit him for the entire season as an extended offseason
That’s actually a horrible idea imo whether you think he has potential or want to trade him he needs playing time bottom line.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
denzel-washing-ton-handshake.gif

@Waterproof acknowledge him:damn: