It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
The loss was on the starters for showing no sense of urgency in the first two quarters, and Steph for bullshytting around. He tried to make up for it in the end, but it was too late.

Ain't got shyt to do with Kerr not challenging a play.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You gonna ignore all that happened before that?

:usure:

You're focusing on ONE possession that wasn't even guaranteed to be overturned, yet ignore everything else that happened to up that point.
I’m focusing strictly on the 4th quarter where we held them and took the lead… that challenge to keep the lead was completely situational ball and Kerr failed..

don’t talk about the other 3 quarter that’s a wash they were horrible.. 4th quarter is what we gonna talk about

Daps
I’m focusing strictly on the 4th quarter where we held them and took the lead… that challenge to keep the lead was completely situational ball and Kerr failed..

don’t talk about the other 3 quarter that’s a wash they were horrible.. 4th quarter is what we gonna talk about
How are the other three quarters a wash?

If you're acknowledging they were bad over the first three quarters, why are you pinning this loss on Kerr for ONE possession that wasn't even promised to go in their favor?

The loss is on the players (specifically the starters). Period.

:unimpressed:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Also we gotta make FTs. we can’t keep missing these. looney, Dray, JTA, and Wiggins need to get their shyt together. They’re the main offenders (and lowkey Steph as of late)

And I’m getting REALLY tired of the lack of GP2 minutes

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
How are the other three quarters a wash?

If you're acknowledging they were bad over the first three quarters, why are you pinning this loss on Kerr for ONE possession that wasn't even promised to go in their favor?

The loss is on the players (specifically the starters). Period.

:unimpressed:
Because it was the one play where had he called the challenge it wouldn’t have lead to that sequence where white hit that 3.. That play would’ve never happened Gill even if the challenge was overturned the point was the game would have been stopped

Daps
Yeah, and Steph is arguably worse :snoop:

Steph has shot horribly over the last few games, that's not up for debate, but he doesn't need to prove anything. He's also had to adjust to the new rotation, again, to accommodate Wiggins.

Wiggins, on the other hand, still needs to prove himself. All that talk about him being aggressive, "an All-Star", and his efficiency means nothing now. Behind all that smoke and mirrors playing in this system, he's his usual inconsistent self.

:manny: