It’s a Dawg Eat, Dawg World! The OFFICIAL 2022 UGA Thread #DefendingChamps

Will UGA finally get over the hump and win a natty this yr?

• Yes

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • fukk Florida

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • We going byke2byke

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Im glad we moving on from Fromm

We need to start working on the next 4 years

Defense returning alot of people

I think we losing a few on the Oline and our backfield gonna always be good

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I like Jamie Newman. He has NFL talent but has to improve his IQ. Not sure I love the fit but the talent he has is really good. He should have been getting day 3 looks this year but he isn't.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Im glad we moving on from Fromm

We need to start working on the next 4 years

Defense returning alot of people

I think we losing a few on the Oline and our backfield gonna always be good

Breh Fromm moved on from us lol, I know Dawg Nation was surprised about this...this wasn’t a move people were excited about

With Newman as the likely starter, you could redshirt Carson Beck, Stetson probably transfers and D’Wan Mathis will be your backup

We’re losing 4 off the OL but we should be fine there. Jamie Newman at QB, Zeus at RB, a more experienced WR corp led by George Pickens and we’ll be right back in the mix for the CFP

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I am still an Fromm guy. I still think he is a 1st rounder. He's a system QB and watch NO or NE to draft him in the 1st.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
I am still an Fromm guy. I still think he is a 1st rounder. He's a system QB and watch NO or NE to draft him in the 1st.

He’ll probably be the 4th QB taken.

Burrow/Tua top 10
Herbert middle of the first and Fromm will sneak in at the end of the first/top of the second rd

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He’ll probably be the 4th QB taken.

Burrow/Tua top 10
Herbert middle of the first and Fromm will sneak in at the end of the first/top of the second rd
I think Herbert will be a bust. They hype him like he's an accurate Josh Allen but Allen is a great athlete for his size. Herbert is just decent like a young Flacco. His arm isn't that impressive and I have never been that impressed ever with him. E-Z Pass for me.

Fromm isn't the most talented but he got that High IQ system thing on lock. Some will try to compare him to Dalton but Dalton wasn't even close as a prospect to me. Talent-wise, yes but Fromm Football IQ, ability to make decisions at the line, change protections, just all of the things that's a PhD level on offense, Fromm does it as a college kid. I haven't seen that since Luck. Not even from Trevor L. or Justin F.

Fromm is a system QB. If I wasn't a team with an offensive genius coaching, I wouldn't touch him. If I am a team with Sean Payton or Bill Bellicheck, he's my top guy in this draft outside of Tua.

For me:

Best QB's in this draft:
1. Tua
2. Burrow
3. Fromm
4. Eason
5. Love
6. Herbert

Best talent:

1. Tua
2. Burrow
3. Love
4. Eason
5. Herbert
6. Fromm

Best potential:
1. Burrow
2. Tua
3. Love
4. Eason
5. Fromm
6. Herbert

Most System QB - Fromm

Doesn't matter the coach or system - Tua

Just give me weapons, a good coordinator and a little time- Burrow

fukk it! it's 2022, who's the surprise of this draft - Love

Biggest bust potential aka the Blaine Gabbert award - Herbert

Check my stats bytch! - Both Eason and Burrow

Biggest winner - Tua

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I think Herbert will be a bust. They hype him like he's an accurate Josh Allen but Allen is a great athlete for his size. Herbert is just decent like a young Flacco. His arm isn't that impressive and I have never been that impressed ever with him. E-Z Pass for me.

Fromm isn't the most talented but he got that High IQ system thing on lock. Some will try to compare him to Dalton but Dalton wasn't even close as a prospect to me. Talent-wise, yes but Fromm Football IQ, ability to make decisions at the line, change protections, just all of the things that's a PhD level on offense, Fromm does it as a college kid. I haven't seen that since Luck. Not even from Trevor L. or Justin F.

Fromm is a system QB. If I wasn't a team with an offensive genius coaching, I wouldn't touch him. If I am a team with Sean Payton or Bill Bellicheck, he's my top guy in this draft outside of Tua.

For me:

Best QB's in this draft:
1. Tua
2. Burrow
3. Fromm
4. Eason
5. Love
6. Herbert

Best talent:

1. Tua
2. Burrow
3. Love
4. Eason
5. Herbert
6. Fromm

Best potential:
1. Burrow
2. Tua
3. Love
4. Eason
5. Fromm
6. Herbert

Most System QB - Fromm

Doesn't matter the coach or system - Tua

Just give me weapons, a good coordinator and a little time- Burrow

fukk it! it's 2022, who's the surprise of this draft - Love

Biggest bust potential aka the Blaine Gabbert award - Herbert

Check my stats bytch! - Both Eason and Burrow

Biggest winner - Tua
Lmao if you’re impressed with Fromm but not Herbert. Herbert is bigger and a better athlete and has a much bigger arm. Not sure what you were seeing

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Fromm isnt a first round QB imo. I wish him well. I hope he sneaks into the first round (just not on my team).

Onto Jamie:blessed:. Hopefully Comey improves and Jamie is a fast learner

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lmao if you’re impressed with Fromm but not Herbert. Herbert is bigger and a better athlete and has a much bigger arm. Not sure what you were seeing
Not impressed with Herbert. I would agree with you about him having a bigger arm and being a better athlete than Fromm but that's not that why I like Fromm. That's why I said, if you don't have an offensive genius coaching, Fromm will not be your cup of tea. He's a system QB.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Fromm isnt a first round QB imo. I wish him well. I hope he sneaks into the first round (just not on my team).

Onto Jamie:blessed:. Hopefully Comey improves and Jamie is a fast learner
It depends on how you see QB's. The way I used to see QB's, Fromm wouldn't be a 1st or 2nd rounder. The way I see them now. I realized everyone has a system and a fit. Some need it a lot more than others.

Jamie will have to adjust to UGA style. It's more pro-style, under the center stuff, playaction, etc. Considering I've seen Coley for years since I'm a Canes fan, I will say that Coley has been versatile with QB's so he will adjust to Newman more than the other way around. He's not rigid like Bobo.