It’s a Dawg Eat, Dawg World! The OFFICIAL 2022 UGA Thread #DefendingChamps

Will UGA finally get over the hump and win a natty this yr?

• Yes

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • fukk Florida

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • We going byke2byke

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
:wow: :wow: :wow:

-Stet looks even better, quicker and stronger
-Kenny McIntosh and Milton should be an elite 1-2 duo at RB
-Yea we lost a bunch of guys but we reloaded like a muhfukka

Didn’t think we’d beat Dan and Oregon like that but damn, that’s arguably the best team in the PAC-12 that we treated like Vandy

After this the schedule is mostly meh

Samford
at South Carolina
Kent State
at Mizzou
Auburn
Vandy
BYE
Florida (Jacksonville)
Tennessee
@Mississippi State
@Kentucky
North Ave Trade School
SEC Championship Game

I don’t see a loss :yeshrug: Florida and Vols can push us, Kentucky is competitive but beat us? Nah. I want Bama again :mjlit:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Damn Stetson gotten better...he is faster too. Yall Dawgs may win the big one again. I was thinking he was mid before yall beat Bama last year.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Damn Stetson gotten better...he is faster too. Yall Dawgs may win the big one again. I was thinking he was mid before yall beat Bama last year.

Bro just looks in complete control now, passes are pinpoint, he’s throwing receivers open, just high pointed a beautiful ball to Brock in the back of the end zone. He’s playing at an elite level

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Bro just looks in complete control now, passes are pinpoint, he’s throwing receivers open, just high pointed a beautiful ball to Brock in the back of the end zone. He’s playing at an elite level
Yeah that was a good throw to Brock...only put it where he could get it. His passes gotten better. Even the 50/50 TD pass he threw against Bama in the champ game was good. How is his deep ball?

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Yeah that was a good throw to Brock...only put it where he could get it. His passes gotten better. Even the 50/50 TD pass he threw against Bama in the champ game was good. How is his deep ball?

Bro is airing it out, perfect sprials. Did a damn flea flicker on the last drive that got a PI

I think the big thing is that this is his offense. Last yr it was can we win with him? Now we’re a pass first team, UGA has never been that and a big reason why is Stet. We’re doing all types of plays in the passing game we just never have tried before