It’s a Dawg Eat, Dawg World! The OFFICIAL 2022 UGA Thread #DefendingChamps

Will UGA finally get over the hump and win a natty this yr?

• Yes

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • fukk Florida

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • We going byke2byke

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
It depends on how you see QB's. The way I used to see QB's, Fromm wouldn't be a 1st or 2nd rounder. The way I see them now. I realized everyone has a system and a fit. Some need it a lot more than others.

Jamie will have to adjust to UGA style. It's more pro-style, under the center stuff, playaction, etc. Considering I've seen Coley for years since I'm a Canes fan, I will say that Coley has been versatile with QB's so he will adjust to Newman more than the other way around. He's not rigid like Bobo.

Coley is gonna have to do a lot more with this offense than he did this year. You say he’s not rigid, but I would say he’s not imaginative. This offense is going to have to do a lot more RPOs (which we did some Fromm just would never run), more vertical passing and being more creative in the red zone. OL might take a slight step back, shyt even the running game won’t be as strong as usual. QB, WR & TE will have to be strengths on offense and Kirby is gonna have to adjust as well. That 3 yards and a cloud of dust SEC offense is over, we gotta get into the 21st century

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
We should copy what LSU did with Joe Brady and the Saints. We should try to hire a kansas city assistant and make the QB coordinator

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Jamie Newman + Todd Monken + Pickens + our RBs = our offense being MUCH improved.

Finally looks like we will be a modernized offensive team. And Kirby will have our defense going. Tua gone. Joe gone. If our O Line holds up and our offense learns fast we may do some things :wow:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Big recruiting win. Tbh not sold on him as a 5 star prospect but I'm always happy when we keep a 5 star recruit in state. Kirby is building that fence around Georgia. The QB battle after Newman leaves is gonna be crazy

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Big recruiting win. Tbh not sold on him as a 5 star prospect but I'm always happy when we keep a 5 star recruit in state. Kirby is building that fence around Georgia. The QB battle after Newman leaves is gonna be crazy

I was within 30-45 mins of this area and I can say, 95% of the QB's from this region is overrated af. Vandergriff seems no different. The only one I saw that was just beastly was Watson. Otherwise, Gwinnett, Barrow, Clarke, Jackson, Oconee, and Hall usually have overrated QBs.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was within 30-45 mins of this area and I can say, 95% of the QB's from this region is overrated af. Vandergriff seems no different. The only one I saw that was just beastly was Watson. Otherwise, Gwinnett, Barrow, Clarke, Jackson, Oconee, and Hall usually have overrated QBs.
Yeah just looking at the tape he looks a notch below the talent level of the #1 pocket passer 5 star qbs. But I will say I like his accuracy and mobility. I was higher on Willams tho :manny:. Never the less, it's a good recruiting win.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
How do y’all keep up with this stuff?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Lets hope Fromm goes to a quality organization like the Falcons to develop him/eventually take over for Matt Ryan :ehh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How do y’all keep up with this stuff?
Watch tape, keep up with all of the numbers, talk to friends who are now coaches in the area through social media, etc. Those who seen him play says his arm talent is legit and he can move well. He's not Mettenberger. He's better than that but needs a lot of time to develop into a great QB. The talent is there but opportunities are hard to get.

He's better than Beck. That's for sure. I live in Houston these days so I can't watch it live anymore.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4

He had over 1000 yards rushing as a sophomore. No matter what other QBs have done, keeping the #1 QB in the state is a huge deal considering the talent level of QBs in this state (Trevor Lawrence, Fields, Watson, etc) This is a big win for the Dawgs no matter how you slice it

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah just looking at the tape he looks a notch below the talent level of the #1 pocket passer 5 star qbs. But I will say I like his accuracy and mobility. I was higher on Willams tho :manny:. Never the less, it's a good recruiting win.
The more I look at his tape, the more I like him. He has a few "wow" throws.