It’s a Dawg Eat, Dawg World! The OFFICIAL 2022 UGA Thread #DefendingChamps

Will UGA finally get over the hump and win a natty this yr?

• Yes

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • fukk Florida

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • We going byke2byke

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4

This is embarrassing. Plain and simple.

Breh what do you expect him to say? :gucci:

All of what he said is true, outside of Pickens and maybe Blalock we don’t have a WR with an NFL future. They aren’t bums but they aren’t elite. LSU has multiple NFL WRs and the likely #1 draft pick at QB.

Y’all want him to say Fromm sucks and it’s not the WRs fault and walk off? Y’all not being realistic right now

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breh what do you expect him to say? :gucci:

All of what he said is true, outside of Pickens and maybe Blalock we don’t have a WR with an NFL future. They aren’t bums but they aren’t elite. LSU has multiple NFL WRs and the likely #1 draft pick at QB.

Y’all want him to say Fromm sucks and it’s not the WRs fault and walk off? Y’all not being realistic right now
He should be fair and put blame on both sides and not just pile it on the wide receivers. I dont think asking him to have a fair assessment is asking for too much. He basically just said our wrs are shytty and that's why we havent made plays on offense. Completely sidesteps placing any blame on his guy

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Fromm was much better last year. He was special in this system to me but he's ass now and just Matt Ryan Jr. UGA fukked up.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lets be honest tho, Fields wouldn’t have looked as good in this offense. shyt Jake doesn’t look good in this offense. I think Justin leaving was the right move for both parties...he was never going to get his chance here
That's a coaching issue. Not calling for Kirby's head quite yet but if he keeps up this hard heading approach on offense, we will never win it all. You change your offense to MAXIMIZE the talent you have. You dont try to force your talent into offenses that limit your teams ceiling.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
He should be fair and put blame on both sides and not just pile it on the wide receivers. I dont think asking him to have a fair assessment is asking for too much. He basically just said our wrs are shytty and that's why we havent made plays on offense. Completely sidesteps placing any blame on his guy

Everybody is going to get blame, including Jake. He literally said that. You’re hearing what you want to hear. The whole offense needs to be overhauled but you’re crazy if you think he’s going to bury Jake after everything they’ve been through.

And he didn’t say “our WRs are shytty”, again listen to what Kirby is saying, the playmaking at WR wasn’t good enough, they were young, had drops and didn’t consistently win on their routes. That’s all true including lack of execution from Jake with bad throws but it’s not all on Jake

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
That's a coaching issue. Not calling for Kirby's head quite yet but if he keeps up this hard heading approach on offense, we will never win it all. You change your offense to MAXIMIZE the talent you have. You dont try to force your talent into offenses that limit your teams ceiling.

I agree, the offense has to change. Every team in the CFP has a dynamic offense, we don’t. Kirby is gonna have to get with the times, even Saban recognized this

We get a legit offense and we’ll be right back in the CFP convo with Ohio St and Clemp next season

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
Man....that game was hard to watch, but I'm still optimistic about the future. We'll have another top 5 recruiting class, the defense will still be great, our RB room will be solid (Kenny McIntosh is the truth), and our O-line has quality depth.

Kirby HAS to make some tough decisions this offseason though.

1. Throwing the receivers under the bus was a hoe move, all in an effort to protect Fromm. He gets too defensive about any criticism of his quarterback because of the Fields vs. Fromm narrative going on all over the country. He had no choice but to respond that way.

2. We NEED a legitimate QB competition this offseason. Carson Beck, Grad transfers, etc. all should have an opportunity. Having said that, we know Kirby will start Fromm regardless.

Fromm is good enough to not lose you a championship, but is not great enough to win one, if that makes sense. Fromm doesn't make anyone around him better. He is limited in what he can do skills wise and his confidence is at an all-time low. When Swift got in his face in the TAMU game, they way he hung his head while coming off of the field, was pitiful.

Our offensive philosophy is built around what a good to ok quarterback can do, while the 4 teams in the playoffs philosophy is built around what a great to elite QB can do. It's that simple. Kirby also doesn't help the situation by being ultra conservative. But I wonder, is Kirby truly conservative as a coach or has Fromm forced him to be that way?

3. Go out and find an analyst or OC who can take the offense to the next level. And then, have Kirby stay out of the way.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Everybody is going to get blame, including Jake. He literally said that. You’re hearing what you want to hear. The whole offense needs to be overhauled but you’re crazy if you think he’s going to bury Jake after everything they’ve been through.

And he didn’t say “our WRs are shytty”, again listen to what Kirby is saying, the playmaking at WR wasn’t good enough, they were young, had drops and didn’t consistently win on their routes. That’s all true including lack of execution from Jake with bad throws but it’s not all on Jake
You're the only one somehow not hearing him throw the wrs under the bus bro. Look at the comments. Truly listen to what he's saying. I'm not sure how you are listening to what he said and hearing a balanced critique

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lol at “Not calling for Kirby’s head just yet”

I get y’all mad but please log off if firing him has remotely crossed your mind

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
You're the only one somehow not hearing him throw the wrs under the bus bro. Look at the comments. Truly listen to what he's saying. I'm not sure how you are listening to what he said and hearing a balanced critique

I don’t look at what he said as throwing the WRs under the bus, it’s facts. You want him to be hyper critical of Jake to the media but that’s not ever going to air him out like that. He criticizes him on things like execution which he mentioned about how we run a lot of the same plays as LSU. He acknowledged that he, Coley and Jake will both be criticized and they should be. This isn’t a championship winning offense but the pieces are there IMO

At the end of the day the offense has to get better. Coley’s gotta go but the comment Kirby made about us running a lot of the same schemes LSU runs (which I disagree with) and them just having more success indicates a couple things:

Kirby thinks Coley is the right guy. I’m convinced Kirby wants an OC he can control and he can do that with Coley. Kirby is not gonna cede control of that side of the ball...he wants a ground and pound run attack

Kirby is a Jake Fromm apologist and will defend him to the core

We will target a bunch of WRs and TEs in recruiting

Blalock will be out next year with an ACL

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don’t look at what he said as throwing the WRs under the bus, it’s facts. You want him to be hyper critical of Jake to the media but that’s not ever going to air him out like that. He criticizes him on things like execution which he mentioned about how we run a lot of the same plays as LSU. He acknowledged that he, Coley and Jake will both be criticized and they should be. This isn’t a championship winning offense but the pieces are there IMO

At the end of the day the offense has to get better. Coley’s gotta go but the comment Kirby made about us running a lot of the same schemes LSU runs (which I disagree with) and them just having more success indicates a couple things:

Kirby thinks Coley is the right guy. I’m convinced Kirby wants an OC he can control and he can do that with Coley. Kirby is not gonna cede control of that side of the ball...he wants a ground and pound run attack

Kirby is a Jake Fromm apologist and will defend him to the core

We will target a bunch of WRs and TEs in recruiting

Blalock will be out next year with an ACL
He could be back.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lol at “Not calling for Kirby’s head just yet”

I get y’all mad but please log off if firing him has remotely crossed your mind

That statement literally means no one is asking for him to be fired:francis:. This man has built up at least 3 years of equity even if the wheels fall off completely, which is damn near impossible due to the talent we bring in.

But he better get his head out of his ass when it comes to the offense. He's shown a level of stubbornness that I've seen ruin even better coaches than him. Dude needs to wake up before he goes out like Les Miles

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That statement literally means no one is asking for him to be fired:francis:. This man has built up at least 3 years of equity even if the wheels fall off completely, which is damn near impossible due to the talent we bring in.

But he better get his head out of his ass when it comes to the offense. He's shown a level of stubbornness that I've seen ruin even better coaches than him. Dude needs to wake up before he goes out like Les Miles
Didn't quote you since it wasn't a direct accusation...................