It’s a Dawg Eat, Dawg World! The OFFICIAL 2022 UGA Thread #DefendingChamps

Will UGA finally get over the hump and win a natty this yr?

• Yes

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • fukk Florida

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • We going byke2byke

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I dont see Fromm leaving after this abysmal performance who the fukk is gonna pick him up after that shyt

And who do we even have to back him up if he did go

Its crazy how they fukked up our QB situation and Kirby basically admitted our WRs are trash so it doesnt much matter who we have back there throwing because they all fukking suck anyway

Swift is prob getting the fukk outta here too and we will also lose the bowl game

This season was long drawn out train wreck that finally crashed a few hours ago
Kirby loves Fromm and it's sickening. Dude willingly shyt on our receivers to protect Fromm. I know we had some drops but to act like Fromm didnt have big misses just shows me exactly what I knew about Kirby and Fromm's relationship. I never thought Fields got a fair shake last year and this year proved it imo. I hope kitvy is willing to die on that hill for Fromm smfh

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Without promises of major offensive changes, if I'm Pickens I'm shopping around
Im thinking theres a lot of drama behind the scenes from how that Fields shyt went down

Fromms confidence is gone the offense probably turned on him and thats why the whole season no one can get on the same page

There is just no way two qbs leaving didnt get a bunch of shyt stirred up

They were Richt guys and Kirby made a deal with Fromm that if he came in he would be loyal to him

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Im thinking theres a lot of drama behind the scenes from how that Fields shyt went down

Fromms confidence is gone the offense probably turned on him and thats why the whole season no one can get on the same page

There is just no way two qbs leaving didnt get a bunch of shyt stirred up

They were Richt guys and Kirby made a deal with Fromm that if he came in he would be loyal to him
This is the type of shot you see in the NFL when the head coaches and team owners dont hold their QB accountable. Leads to resentment among other players. Kirby doesnt hold Fromm accountable at all

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
We not cursed, just not good enough. Offensively we’re mediocre and Fromm regressed. Kirby’s gonna have to overhaul this offense and his BFF Bobo is available. This ground and pound shyt had to come into the 21st century
^^^
anything else is just belly aching. Man up, we got beat

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Kirby loves Fromm and it's sickening. Dude willingly shyt on our receivers to protect Fromm. I know we had some drops but to act like Fromm didnt have big misses just shows me exactly what I knew about Kirby and Fromm's relationship. I never thought Fields got a fair shake last year and this year proved it imo. I hope kitvy is willing to die on that hill for Fromm smfh

Lets be honest tho, Fields wouldn’t have looked as good in this offense. shyt Jake doesn’t look good in this offense. I think Justin leaving was the right move for both parties...he was never going to get his chance here

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
I dont see Fromm leaving after this abysmal performance who the fukk is gonna pick him up after that shyt

And who do we even have to back him up if he did go

Its crazy how they fukked up our QB situation and Kirby basically admitted our WRs are trash so it doesnt much matter who we have back there throwing because they all fukking suck anyway

Swift is prob getting the fukk outta here too and we will also lose the bowl game

This season was long drawn out train wreck that finally crashed a few hours ago

Fromm has to improve going into next yr bottom line. Some of it is mechanics and footwork, some of it is on the WRs and some of it is on the play calling

Offensively this will be Zeus and James Cook’s show at RB. George Pickens, Dominic, Kearis Jackson as your top returning WRs, we could lose 3 off the OL but we’ve got depth. Saying this season was a train wreck is a bit over the top, we were beat up and lost to a great team. Defense can be elite next year, just gotta get a modern offensive approach

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lol at 11-2 being a train wreck

I don’t do the excuse peddling but come guise