It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

Daps
You same cac minded negroes probably called Elijah Muhammad a “quack” and a “charlatan” too with his Eat to Live book.

Now here we are 60 years later and damn near every credible nutritionists is using his teachings to a t without giving credit where it’s due.

A low carb diet, no processed food, intermittent fasting, eating one meal a day.

Dr. Sebi merely taught that the root of all dis-ease is diet related, based on how much mucous you have in your body.

If you remove excess mucous by controlling diet and using herbs that cleanse the organs, you can cure most die-ease.

But you cac minded negroes won’t believe it until it comes out of some cac scientist or doctors mouth.

So... are you saying we’re cac minded because we don’t believe that he cured aids, cancer, blindness and the other shyt he claimed? Is the what you’re saying?

Daps
Nah bro it’s even more disrespectful to move the goal posts on his death and make it a conspiracy issue which in turn just dilutes from the seriousness and just causes unnecessary fighting between people with different theories and shyt.

I don't even know what the hell you are taking about.

So you just wanted to open your mouth and comment without even know the premise of this thread, got it.

Daps
I fw dr sebi when it comes to eating more natural shyt, herbal shyt etc

But the notion that he cured diabetes, cancer, AIDS is straight up ridiculous. Yall tinfoil nikkas are part of the problem, definitely not the solution :russell:

Prettty much this, I’m all for the natural and wholistic stuff for our bodies for great results. But curing aids, cancer and blindness, cmon people
:snoop:

Daps
So people think he was murked when he was an 82 year old man?

If they were gonna kill him wouldn't they have killed him during his trial?

Common sense is over and the internet is making sure it won’t come back. Dude cured all that shyt in the mid 80’s but the government decided to kill him when he was a 82 year old man. If they really wanted him why didn’t they off him in the 80’s or early 90’s.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You same cac minded negroes probably called Elijah Muhammad a “quack” and a “charlatan” too with his Eat to Live book.

Now here we are 60 years later and damn near every credible nutritionists is using his teachings to a t without giving credit where it’s due.

A low carb diet, no processed food, intermittent fasting, eating one meal a day.

Dr. Sebi merely taught that the root of all dis-ease is diet related, based on how much mucous you have in your body.

If you remove excess mucous by controlling diet and using herbs that cleanse the organs, you can cure most die-ease.

But you cac minded negroes won’t believe it until it comes out of some cac scientist or doctors mouth.
Dr.Sebi's problem was a political/legal issue. The fact is these alphabet gangs copyright the terms like "(disease)", "cure", "treatment", "mitigate" etc. When you go around saying XYZ can CURE ____ you automatically fall under their jurisdiction and your product automatically becomes a "drug" and that's their shyt.

The efficacy of the herbs is completely solid and anyone suggesting otherwise because their doctor or someone who doesn't study herbs and nutrition says it's not going to work can gtfoh.

I don't need to reference Dr.Sebi or any other natural healer, once you know what herbs to take ALONG with the proper regime you'll do good. A lot of these cats asking stupid ass questions such as "Oh how do I cure cancer then!? :stopitslime:" are already coming from a standpoint of wanting a magic pill or potion that works overnight. The disease didn't happen overnight and you can't continue to DO, even if unknowingly the things that brought you to the point of needing a solution(medicine).

I stay out of these topics because so many people are god damn lost. I've seen my mother get off of dependency on diabetes drugs by first modifying her diet and taking herbs such as Elecampane Bark, Gymnema Sylvestre, Licorice root, Uva Ursi leaf, white kidney bean extract etc. Almost every damn day she'd take a shot and then the next morning be lethargic and sometimes her sugar would get way too low or too high to the point she would have to get rushed to the hospital. Ever since she finally decided to try these herbs I told her about, she's been seeing her blood sugar levels balanced and lowering naturally. I can't front I almost shed a tear when she came to me happy and telling me and others how these herbs and stuff work for her issue. I told her she needed to do a cleanse but that diet almost always gets the :whoa: response because they want to continue eating/doing the things that exacerbate the issue.

Last edited: