It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Dr.Sebi's problem was a political/legal issue. The fact is these alphabet gangs copyright the terms like "(disease)", "cure", "treatment", "mitigate" etc. When you go around saying XYZ can CURE ____ you automatically fall under their jurisdiction. The efficacy of the herbs is completely solid. I don't need to reference Dr.Sebi or any other natural healer, once you know what herbs to take ALONG with the proper regime you'll do good. A lot of these cats asking stupid ass questions such as "Oh how do I cure cancer then!? :stopitslime:" are already coming from a standpoint of wanting a magic pill or potion that works overnight. The disease didn't happen overnight and you can't continue to DO, even if unknowingly the things that brought you to the point of needing a solution. I stay out of these topics because so many people are god damn lost. I've seen my mother get off of dependency on diabetes drugs by first modifying her diet and taking herbs such as Elecampane Bark, Gymnema Sylvestre, Licorice root, Uva Ursi leaf etc. Almost every damn day she'd take a shot and then the next morning be lethargic and sometimes her sugar would get way too low or too high. Ever since she finally decided to try these herbs I told her about, she's been seeing her blood sugar levels balanced and lowering naturally.

Thank you for this post breh.

And peace to Ma Dukes.

Just sent a little prayer her way.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
So people think he was murked when he was an 82 year old man?

If they were gonna kill him wouldn't they have killed him during his trial?
Eh, you see they waited til he was 82 so they could blame it on old age :mjpls:

Real talk tho curing shyt like diabetes via diet is practiced around the world, that shyt ain't rare. The AIDs and cancer and shyt is the stuff that needs to be proven (youtube comments don't count as proof) but we've yet to see anyone with AIDs/Herpes come out and said they were healed by herbs and fasting :francis: you got that cult leader Nature Boy in Mexico right now teaching folks herpes is just a mental outbreak when you stressing :scust:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Only the white massa can cure aids, diabetes, cancer and death
:mjgrin:
This how a lot of these ppl be sounding low key... they need so much proof for black ppl. But I’m not saying I believe Sebi cured anything, but people write it off automatically because he wasn’t educated... like there weren’t already medicines before there were schools

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Well according to that logic Cannon is on borrowed time because he said he going to finish the Doc for Nipsey.
I just blame some things on The No Child Left Behind Act and keep it moving.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
RegularKaleidoscopicDesertpupfish-size_restricted.gif
Bruh if you're having active sex for 6 months to a year and you don't get pregnant they diagnose you as infertile. I don't know why y'all are so extra reliant on doctors for simple things.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Thats not accurate.

Yes, some therapies and drugs are patented, but cure is a very specific thing.

I mean if thats the case, corn flakes could be a "cure" for masturbation.

Don't believe me?

Cereal Masturbation
Bruh if they own the disease you cannot claim to cure it. Herbalist know this and make sure to put that on their products for this very reason. The government makes big money off disease and and for some reason you nikkas think they're actually genuine when it comes to our health:mjlol:. Most "disease" is rooted in poor diet anyway. shyt ain't rocket science. I never used a Sebi formula in my life but it ain't farfetched at all that you can get rid of "disease" with proper diet and lifestyle.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Dr.Sebi's problem was a political/legal issue. The fact is these alphabet gangs copyright the terms like "(disease)", "cure", "treatment", "mitigate" etc. When you go around saying XYZ can CURE ____ you automatically fall under their jurisdiction and your product automatically becomes a "drug" and that's their shyt.

The efficacy of the herbs is completely solid and anyone suggesting otherwise because their doctor or someone who doesn't study herbs and nutrition says it's not going to work can gtfoh.

I don't need to reference Dr.Sebi or any other natural healer, once you know what herbs to take ALONG with the proper regime you'll do good. A lot of these cats asking stupid ass questions such as "Oh how do I cure cancer then!? :stopitslime:" are already coming from a standpoint of wanting a magic pill or potion that works overnight. The disease didn't happen overnight and you can't continue to DO, even if unknowingly the things that brought you to the point of needing a solution(medicine).

I stay out of these topics because so many people are god damn lost. I've seen my mother get off of dependency on diabetes drugs by first modifying her diet and taking herbs such as Elecampane Bark, Gymnema Sylvestre, Licorice root, Uva Ursi leaf, white kidney bean extract etc. Almost every damn day she'd take a shot and then the next morning be lethargic and sometimes her sugar would get way too low or too high to the point she would have to get rushed to the hospital. Ever since she finally decided to try these herbs I told her about, she's been seeing her blood sugar levels balanced and lowering naturally. I can't front I almost shed a tear when she came to me happy and telling me and others how these herbs and stuff work for her issue. I told her she needed to do a cleanse but that diet almost always gets the :whoa: response because they want to continue eating/doing the things that exacerbate the issue.
Facts!!! Tell these dumb nikkas something.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah bro it’s even more disrespectful to move the goal posts on his death and make it a conspiracy issue which in turn just dilutes from the seriousness and just causes unnecessary fighting between people with different theories and shyt.

Right cause that didn't happen with Pac and Biggie and any black inspiring leader.