It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve literally watched someone cure their own adult onset diabetes by following Dr. Sebi lectures :manny:

Also, why does it have to be the “government” who killed him? Why can’t it just be a few rich guys at a big pharma company?

For the record, I think a black man probably murdered Nipsey so even if it was a “higher power” conspiracy, we still have the same issue of black people harmjng eachother.

Interesting since most of the gangs in the hoods are fraternities using the same tactics are freemasonry but at a tribal level.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bruh if they own the disease you cannot claim to cure it. Herbalist know this and make sure to put that on their products for this very reason. The government makes big money off disease and and for some reason you nikkas think they're actually genuine when it comes to our health:mjlol:. Most "disease" is rooted in poor diet anyway. shyt ain't rocket science. I never used a Sebi formula in my life but it ain't farfetched at all that you can get rid of "disease" with proper diet and lifestyle.
This is inherently untrue. They dont own the disease.

if you discover a way to isolate certain aspects of viral particles you can

We have actual africans doing this research and here you come with the bullshyt.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah because revealing any of that information wouldn't be remotely dangerous and discredited immediately anyway:martin:.
No, it wouldn't. Because someone would try it, and discover it actually works.
There are independent researchers absolutely everywhere.

I don't know Sebi's remedies but my girl was infertile until I bought her some Damiana, evening primrose oil, grapefruit juice and maca root. We couldn't conceive for 3+ years before that and I always busted in her. I've also used herbs for stress and randomly tested many other herbs on my body with success.
She wasn't infertile then.
This may surprise you, but "herbs" with medicinal properties are synthesized in medicines.
Damiana already has medicinal uses, as does primrose, and maca root.

They have for centuries, both in "traditional" medicine, and modern medicine.

Doesn't mean Sebi wasn't a quack.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
This is inherently untrue. They dont own the disease.

if you discover a way to isolate certain aspects of viral particles you can

We have actual africans doing this research and here you come with the bullshyt.

I don't care about that bruh. Before there was even doctor's and hospitals people were using herbs to heal. The first ever medicines were derived from plants. Herbs have thousands of years worth of evidence of use and I have used them myself to heal. I trust nature more than I trust man. More people die from "medicine" than car accidents. I'm not saying that medicine has no place on this earth but you nikkas can deal with that shyt but I'm gonna continue my path with herbs. The shyt works for me so do what works for you. The creator already has everything we need for us on earth and y'all would rather buy some synthetic shyt from man at a price to heal.

Edit And they do own the damn disease bruh. You can't claim to cure any disease without it being controlled by the government. I hate when I see your post's because you always promote the sheep mentality and whenever a nikka call you out you ignore the post. Why did your bytch ass claim to not be black?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just some game for you bruh's also, the word "cure" is actually owned by the government and this is why every herbalist will make sure they label that their products don't "cure" and "disease" because you can get in trouble for that and they can lock you up and take your shyt. Most of the diseases are patented by the government so since they technically own the disease you can't claim to cure their disease. shyt is deeper than you think.
This literally is not true.
You can't label something a "cure" unless it actually completely "cures" a problem.
You're mixing colloquial and scientific language.
69915069.gif
69915069.gif
69915069.gif

The medical establishment is fukked up and just like everything else in the US rooted in the mistreatment of enslaved African peoples.
Doesn't lend credence to Sebi.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
No, it wouldn't. Because someone would try it, and discover it actually works.
There are independent researchers absolutely everywhere.

She wasn't infertile then.
This may surprise you, but "herbs" with medicinal properties are synthesized in medicines.
Damiana already has medicinal uses, as does primrose, and maca root.

They have for centuries, both in "traditional" medicine, and modern medicine.

Doesn't mean Sebi wasn't a quack.
nikka she was infertile. If you can't conceive for 6 months to a year they already label you as infertile but let me guess since the white coats didn't tell me then it isn't factual huh? I don't need a doctor to tell me that my woman is infertile after 3 years of no success bruh. Once she took the herbs her cervical mucous changed and bam she got pregnant. Also I know herbs where the first medicines and have thousands of years of success. You didn't surprise me with anything.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
This literally is not true.
You can't label something a "cure" unless it actually completely "cures" a problem.
You're mixing colloquial and scientific language.

The medical establishment is fukked up and just like everything else in the US rooted in the mistreatment of enslaved African peoples.
Doesn't lend credence to Sebi.
I'm not defending Sebi I have never used his formulas. I'm defending herbs have you even read my post's:dahell:? Also you can't say you can "cure" their disease bruh or you will end up in jail because they patented the damn disease.