It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. When I was taking the herbs and eating alkaline foods seldom got sick but now I'm around these cacs and exposed to shyt like GI and not eating as good as I use but I'm still able to get herbs off amazon so I'm straight for now I need to stop eating trash though.
It doesn't have to be either :hula:or
Both science and herbal can work together

Organic Turmeric works
Just like a blood transfusion when your H&H is a 6 and 24

Be sensible brehs :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just some game for you bruh's also, the word "cure" is actually owned by the government and this is why every herbalist will make sure they label that their products don't "cure" and "disease" because you can get in trouble for that and they can lock you up and take your shyt. Most of the diseases are patented by the government so since they technically own the disease you can't claim to cure their disease. shyt is deeper than you think.
Thats not accurate.

Yes, some therapies and drugs are patented, but cure is a very specific thing.

I mean if thats the case, corn flakes could be a "cure" for masturbation.

Don't believe me?

Cereal Masturbation

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ok well OP your gonna hate me but fukk you and what you think, what i find sad is how deceived you people are, thinking a for profit industry like the pharmaceutical industry wants you healthy rather than wanting the money. For thinking a government of people who continually lie to you and push policies that affect those right at the bottom, a government that goes to war killing innocent people for the sake of making money, would feel any way about condemning you, some poor people they have never met, to death for the sake of money.

Chemotherapy doesn't cure cancer, Chemotherapy drugs and radiation treatment kills. Pills and medication given to treat mental health disorders such as depression are not designed to cure you, but rather to leave you completely dependant on the medication. Vaccines are poison, and the one that's really gonna get you bytch nikkas negging me, as if your -10 means anything at all, there is no link between HIV and AIDS, a side effect of the medication they give to treat AIDS is that it kills cells in your body, including cells in your immune system and ultimately it destroys your immune system which ironically is exactly what AIDS is meant to
have you ever helped design or research therapies or drugs?

I have.

Shut your ass up.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Bruh I started studying herbal remedies back in 2012. Of course when you look at information on the internet you get conflicting info so I started using them myself to see if they would work on certain issues I had and they did. I suggest you start studying them because it would be difficult for me to gave you the whole run down on herbs on here in one post but I'm considering making a thread. Don't sleep on natural remedies bruh.

Edit A website I use with herbs is www.mountainroseherbs.com
Good looking. I especially need it for my stress. I’m going through it and been mad irritable lately and I know the root of the problem but it’s not much I can do about that situation. I need a real, true stress reliever. Imma definitely do my research

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why would people who legit created aids, let a black man be responsible for it's cure?

That's the type of question you should be asking but it's easier to question a black man than it is to question massa right?
Because I don’t have any proof that the government created a specific retrovirus.
I am aware of how retroviruses work, and how cross-species transmission can happen.

It’s not a conspiracy. And if you’re using one conspiracy as the basis for a second conspiracy, it makes framing your argument far more difficult.
The notion the government created AIDS is a Russian conspiracy theory.

The NYTimes knocked this down last year.

Opinion | Operation Infektion: A three-part video series on Russian disinformation

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I’ve literally watched someone cure their own adult onset diabetes by following Dr. Sebi lectures :manny:

Also, why does it have to be the “government” who killed him? Why can’t it just be a few rich guys at a big pharma company?

For the record, I think a black man probably murdered Nipsey so even if it was a “higher power” conspiracy, we still have the same issue of black people harmjng eachother.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I want to know what the ailment was and what remedy was used. People bring up Dr. Sebi all the time but stay in the doctor's office or at the pharmacy. These dudes should be able to take pictures of the herbs and remedies they have on deck.
ask them what the ACTIVE INGREDIENT is and they nut up.

Thats what should kill all of this.

Cause at the end of the day, either we can talk biochemistry or we can't.

And 99% of Sebi fans can't.

You think a billionaire like Steve Jobs couldn't figure this out? :francis: and they caught his RARE cancer EARLY!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’ve literally watched someone cure their own adult onset diabetes by following Dr. Sebi lectures :manny:

Also, why does it have to be the “government” who killed him? Why can’t it just be a few rich guys at a big pharma company?
you can manage Type 2 diabetes with diet, you can't cure it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can be a Nipsey fan and not believe everything he believes.

I’m probably a Top 5 Nip fan on this forum and don’t co-sign the sebi cured all these illnesses belief. Folks coming up with this conspiracy theory like it was Nips main life goal to make this Sebi doc when he barely promoted it on his social media or really talked about it like that.

And if Sebi cured all this shyt but never taught anyone else how to do it before he died, that’s pretty fukked up imo. The recipes and shyt should still be out here, Sebi can’t be the only black person who knows how to cure AIDS and cancer with herbs.
This is basically where I am with Tariq Nasheed.

Tariq is wrong on vaccines and HIV and basically most things medical...yet dude is in his 40s with a gout problem :snoop:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You same cac minded negroes probably called Elijah Muhammad a “quack” and a “charlatan” too with his Eat to Live book.

Now here we are 60 years later and damn near every credible nutritionist is using his teachings to a t without giving credit where it’s due.

A low carb diet, no processed food, intermittent fasting, eating one meal a day.

Dr. Sebi merely taught that the root of all dis-ease is diet related, based on how much mucous you have in your body.

If you remove excess mucous by controlling diet and using herbs that cleanse the organs, you can cure most dis-ease.

But you cac minded negroes won’t believe it until it comes out of some cac scientist or doctors mouth.

Last edited: