It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I'll take my own people's word over these cacs

:pacspit:

Dr. Sebi has had people come out and profess to being cured

so yeah I'd rather be wrong betting on my own than betting on the dominant society keeping it 100

who knows what he could and couldn't do, I'm open minded enough to believe there is something there that we don't know about

I don't think Nip was killed over Sebi, but I still believe that Sebi knew something that the west didn't

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was diagnosed with an incurable (but non-fatal) hereditary disease in my early 20's. I was given antibiotics, lots and lots of them, to the point that my pharmacist was getting worried bc you're not supposed to be on them long term like that. So I started looking into holistic medicine. It's easy to get lost in testimonials so I took a strict scientific approach: peer- reviewed research and such. As a result, I stumbled onto oregano, "nature's antibiotic." I've been using it on and off (you should take breaks from any supplement) for about 5 yrs and seen a marked improvement in my condition. Not a "cure", per se, but it's controlled 100% better than it was when I was being treated by dr's. And don't come at me with no 'placebo effect' nonsense, I tried MANY other herbs and foodstuffs before I found oregano, to no avail, so why didn't the placebo effect make them work?

An example of the type of research I used.
[The antibacterial activity of oregano essential oil (Origanum heracleoticum L.) against clinical strains of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa].
[Article in Polish]
Sienkiewicz M1, Wasiela M, Głowacka A.
Author information
Abstract

INTRODUCTION:
The aim of this study was to investigate the antibacterial properties of oregano (Origanum heracleoticum L.) essential oil against clinical strains of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. The antibacterial activity of oregano essential oil was investigate against 2 tested and 20 clinical bacterial strains of Escherichia coli and 20 clinical strains o Pseudomonas aeruginosa come from patients with different clinical conditions.

METHODS:
The agar dilution method was used for microbial growth inhibition at various concentrations ofoil. Susceptibility testing to antibiotics was carried out using disc-diffusion method.

RESULTS:
The results of experiments showed that the tested oil was active against all of the clinical strains from both genus of bacteria, but strains of Escherichia coli were more sensitive to tested oil. Essential oil from Origanum heracleoticum L. inhibited the growth of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa clinical strains with different patters of resistance.

CONCLUSIONS:
The obtained outcomes will enable further investigations using oregano essential oil obtained from Origanum heracleoticum L. as alternative antibacterial remedies enhancing healing process in bacterial infections and as an effective means for the prevention of antibiotic-resistant strain development.

[The antibacterial activity of oregano essential oil (Origanum heracleoticum L.) against clinical strains of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aerug... - PubMed - NCBI

I have no comment on Dr Sebi, never looked at his work, but this herb slander is bs, esp when the pharmaceutical industry does VERY WELL for itself by isolating active ingredients from these allegedly useless herbs.
May I ask what your diagnosis is? If you’re willing to share you can dm me. I’m a doctor and just genuinely interested in this.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Nah bro it’s even more disrespectful to move the goal posts on his death and make it a conspiracy issue which in turn just dilutes from the seriousness and just causes unnecessary fighting between people with different theories and shyt.

So you just wanted to open your mouth and comment without even know the premise of this thread, got it.

And in the same vein, it's disrespectful to him and his family to say he was assassinated because of a documentary he was working on about a junk science, snake oil salesman.

All that shyt means nothing. Just speculations.

The man has money invested in a project he thought was worthy enough to make. Why try to diminish the work? Hatin' doesn't cost a penny, so I guess that's why you guys do it so much.

You guys didn't say all this shyt when they made the documentary on Michael though. :mjpls:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If any of the Dr. Sebi supporters have family or friends that are dying of any cancers...

Yall looking funny...

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
nikkas in this thread saying they use herbs not medicine. Y’all know that most medicines are just a combo of herbs grounded down into pill form. Herbs and remedies that have been used for hundreds of years were just tested researched and became “western medicine”:snoop:.

Then we got the Dr. Sebi said if I eat healthier I’ll feel better crowd :krs:. No shyt eating McDonald’s and donuts everyday does nothing but damage to your body. Of course eating fruits and veggies would make you feel better:heh:.

Dr. Sebi said drink water:russ::russ:.

Amazingly groundbreaking brehs :ohhh:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So many extremes in this thread. "Scientific" medicine has its place as does "natural" medicine. There are some diseases/viruses that are so aggressive it is wiser to use Western methods. Conversely, for long term care or maintaining health (i.e. prevention) natural treatments can be very effective.

Every culture around the world has been using herbal remedies and natural medicine to heal people for thousands of years, so it would be ignorant to say herbs and natural medicine doesn't work when we have centuries of evidence that prove otherwise. On the flip side, if you get hit with a bullet to the stomach or catch an aggressive virus, you should go to the hospital immediately.

It doesn't have to be one or the other. There is a time and place for both.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I don't know Sebi's remedies but my girl was infertile until I bought her some Damiana, evening primrose oil, grapefruit juice and maca root. We couldn't conceive for 3+ years before that and I always busted in her. I've also used herbs for stress and randomly tested many other herbs on my body with success.
:mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ:

I really dont want to go there but:lolbron:. Not today devil:pachaha:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So many extremes in this thread. "Scientific" medicine has its place as does "natural" medicine. There are some diseases/viruses that are so aggressive it is wiser to use Western methods. Conversely, for long term care or maintaining health (i.e. prevention) natural treatments can be very effective.

Every culture around the world has been using herbal remedies and natural medicine to heal people for thousands of years, so it would be ignorant to say herbs and natural medicine doesn't work when we have centuries of evidence that prove otherwise. On the flip side, if you get hit with a bullet to the stomach or catch an aggressive virus, you should go to the hospital immediately.

We aren't talking about whether there is a beef between scientific and natural medicines.

We ARE talking about the beef between scientific and extreme natural.

This isn't about ginseng.

This is about an individual selling products that claim to be an elixir that can cure all cancers, AIDS, and Herpes.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Lmao the conspiracy Nip was killed because of a Dr. Sebi documentary is ridiculous.

Completely ignoring all the white doctors and scientists that also rail against mainstream medicine and provide explanation of cancer formation, along with other diseases.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Nobody is saying herbs and natural meds dont work.
We aren't talking about whether there is a beef between scientific and natural medicines.

We ARE talking about the beef between scientific and extreme natural.

This isn't about ginseng.

This is about an individual selling products that claim to be an elixir that can cure all cancers, AIDS, and Herpes.
Exactly. With no real proof of the mechanism which "cures" these diseases..
Then when you pressure them it turns into "I rAtHer belIevE wHaT My peOpLe sAy thaN WhiTE ppL" on some emotional shyt..

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:jbhmm: Do we have his recipes? Because I do know of herbs that have proven anti-cancer properties, ie

Curcumin as an inhibitor of angiogenesis.
Bhandarkar SS1, Arbiser JL.
Author information
Abstract

Angiogenesis, the formation of new blood vessels from host vasculature, is critical for tumor growth and metastases. -Curcumin, a novel small-molecular-weight compound, has been shown to inhibit carcinogenesis in different organs and the common link between these actions is its antiangiogenic effect. Curcumin is a direct inhibitor of angiogenesis and also downregulates various proangiogenic proteins like vascular endothelial growth factor and basic fibroblast growth factor. Curcumin's antiangiogenic effect is also in part due to its inhibitory effect on signal transduction pathways, including those involving protein kinase C and the transcription factors NF-kappaB and AP-1. Curcumin has an inhibitory effect on two groups of proteinases involved in angiogenesis that are the members of the matrix metalloproteinase family and the urokinase plasminogen activator family. Cell adhesion molecules are upregulated in active angiogenesis and curcumin can block'this effect, adding further dimensions to curcumin's antiangiogenic effect. Curcumin shows a dose-dependent inhibition on tumor necrosis factor, a versatile cytokine, which has its effect on angiogenesis through the signal transduction pathways, expression of proangiogenic factors, and cell adhesion molecules. Curcumin's effect on the overall process of angiogenesis compounds its enormous potential as an antiangiogenic drug.

Curcumin as an inhibitor of angiogenesis. - PubMed - NCBI