It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve literally watched someone cure their own adult onset diabetes by following Dr. Sebi lectures :manny:

Also, why does it have to be the “government” who killed him? Why can’t it just be a few rich guys at a big pharma company?

For the record, I think a black man probably murdered Nipsey so even if it was a “higher power” conspiracy, we still have the same issue of black people harmjng eachother.
You're supposed to manage your diabetes with a balanced diet :mjlol:
And he wasn't threatening the medical or pharmaceutical industries with his claims, unless there was some personal believe, some "all powerful" person having him killed seems like a stretch.
You same cac minded negroes probably called Elijah Muhammad a “quack” and a “charlatan” too with his Eat to Live book.

Now here we are 60 years later and damn near every credible nutritionists is using his teachings to a t without giving credit where it’s due.

A low carb diet, no processed food, intermittent fasting, eating one meal a day.

Dr. Sebi merely taught that the root of all dis-ease is diet related, based on how much mucous you have in your body.

If you remove excess mucous by controlling diet and using herbs that cleanse the organs, you can cure most dis-ease.

But you cac minded negroes won’t believe it until it comes out of some cac scientist or doctors mouth.
Intermittent fasting and eating one meal a day aren't backed by science
I hope you don't think he invented healthy eating, I have a verse from the Book of Daniel that cosigns being a vegetarian, if that's what you're looking for.
1. FDA wasnt created cause of Sebi types...stop lying.

2. Use herbs and denounce them at the sametime...:francis:

3. Why can't you say the same about big pharma products as not for everyone and yet government is forcing everyone on it.
FDA was created to enforce federal drug regulation and food regulation, charlatans and sloppy food producers are the reason why the policy was passed in the first place.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I work everyday in the medical field and I’ve encountered Dr’s and RN’s who are VERY ignorant of naturalistic medicine and the VERIFIED cures in published academia.

For example Jason Fung, a licensed MD was able to find the treatment for reversing and curing type 2 diabetes, which the established medical community vows can’t be cured.

He actually has a video on YouTube where he is holding a meeting with Dr’s and one of them laughed and said, I quote, “Why would I give my patient your advice, I would lose all my patients.” The entire room filled with laughter by these MD’s who are “supposed” to be in the business of helping people.

My hope is that you get educated because being an RN that is ignorant of basic biology and the body’s response to natural health and organic food is not a good look.

Fung is a quack.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People in this thread throwing Sebi under the bus must understand this one simple fact...

Medical Errors are the 3rd leading cause of death in America.

Every person with a medical degree or some certification isn’t qualified to practice health or even discuss heatlh.
That's not true.
Now, everyone with a certification or medical degree is not qualified to practice medicine, hence why posters throughout this thread have been posting quack doctors that barely scraped by, and why we have morons like Deepak Chopra selling "healing books," and why Dr. Oz has a television show even while the NY Medical Board is trying to have him stripped of license.
We are well aware that there are deep issues in the medical industrial complex here in the US.

That doesn't mean that self-proclaimed healers and quacks are any more reliable.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I work everyday in the medical field
I love this line. Because its purposely ambiguous to make your job sound more important than it is because there is a large spectrum of what is considered "working in the medical field" and then pushing quackery afterwards.

So what work do you exactly do in the medical field? Because its important to know when you using an appeal to authority fallacy to bolster your argument of how you can cure type 2 diabetes form a youtube doctor.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Bruh. Damn near unfollowed this bytch for this shyt
quSIs4x.jpg

mYQC4CH.jpg

xbz3g92.jpg

These nikkas need to be shipped to a island before they breed. Would’ve unfollowed but she dumb sexy :wow:
bcsUpbM.jpg
if she get an std or yeast infection you know that shyt gonna fester cuz she won't get treatment...

bet her p*ssy smell like kombucha

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That's not true.
Now, everyone with a certification or medical degree is not qualified to practice medicine, hence why posters throughout this thread have been posting quack doctors that barely scraped by, and why we have morons like Deepak Chopra selling "healing books," and why Dr. Oz has a television show even while the NY Medical Board is trying to have him stripped of license.
We are well aware that there are deep issues in the medical industrial complex here in the US.

That doesn't mean that self-proclaimed healers and quacks are any more reliable.
Medical Errors being the 3rd leading cause of Death in the country is really all I care about. Who has Sebi killed? If he has testimony from people he has cured, well so be it.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO
Daps
Well, he was pretty old.

Here's what I don't understand about the Government killed x to stop them from doing y conspiracies; why would the Government kill these people and just raise their profile and awareness for whatever you believe they were doing/on the verge of doing? Especially in the social media age?

Because just as how easy it is to get something to go viral, its easy to get a mass of people to latch onto something that sounds remotely true, due to a variety of factors including lack of research, gullibility etc.

Social media is a huge social psychological experiment to create warped view of society and situations, its even admitted by some of the people involved in these platforms founding. Hell Facebook got funded by a CIA Venture capitalist firm named In-Q-Tel.

Social Media Is a Tool of the CIA. Seriously

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Silver is a relatively rare metal that would almost never find its way into the human body in any meaningful quantities in real life. It has no known function in the human body (or I'm pretty sure in any vertebrate bodies). How the hell would your immune system's strength be based on a mineral that human bodies are almost never exposed to in reality?

silver aids your immune system so your body can function like its suppose to do and fight off bacteria lmao, its not about being cured its about being healthy enough to fight of disease
Breh, the guy I quoted said she was "instantly healed". If you're just supplementing your immune system then you ain't getting "instantly healed". Bring it up with him, not me.

the fact you believe people turn that color for real when you easily google and see that is not true, eliminates from any conversation about anything scientific
I just googled "Blue Fugates", and there's nothing pointing to them being a hoax :stopitslime:

"can easily google" - I google and see dozens of sites confirming that people can turn that color for real

"eliminates from any conversation about anything scientific" - those google results include numerous scientific sites

I think our teacher has the "only quacks and profiteers" version of google. :francis:

This is Stan Jones, well-known Liberatarian politician, in the public eye for 20 years, it's easy to find before and after pictures.

d8fa8770-a46b-5b45-bb91-28e221275d5e.image.jpg

"Associated Press Libertarian U.S. Senate candidate Stan Jones, speaks Sept. 23, 2002, during a debate at the Great Falls Civic Center in Great Falls, Mont. Jones has a distinct blue-gray skin color, the result of taking too much of an anti-bacterial form of pure silver. Jones said he started taking colloidal silver in 1999 in preparation for what he feared might be Y2K disruptions that could lead to a shortage of antibiotics."

You can read about him in the BBC, but if you don't trust that then even pro-silver sites like Colloidal Silver Facts and Sovereign Silver confirm his story.

Other scientific sites:

WebMD: "Argyria is a rare skin condition that can happen if silver builds up in your body over a long time.

It can turn your skin, eyes, internal organs, nails, and gums a blue-gray color, especially in areas of your body exposed to sunlight. That change in your skin color is permanent."

Wired.com "The disorder is caused by excess silver ions in the body, which react when exposed to light (the same phenomenon that makes silver nitrate useful for developing photos) and form dark deposits in the skin. It’s a rare but irreversible condition, and in most cases the culprit is overenthusiastic use of colloidal silver."

Science Daily "Researchers have shown for the first time how ingesting too much silver can cause argyria, a rare condition in which patients' skin turns a striking shade of grayish blue."

Live Science "Homeopathic medicine, colon cleanses, juice fasts: Of all the unproven health remedies, one of the weirdest may be taking colloidal silver. People drink the silver solution in an attempt to keep infections at bay, but those who drink too much turn a disturbing shade of blue-gray, a condition known as argyria."

Chemistry World "Scientists have put forward a detailed biochemical model to explain argyria, a condition which turns sufferers' skin a distressing blue colour. It is caused by chronic exposure to silver and although the new work won't lead to a cure it does provide new insights into the health risks associated with silver nanoparticles that are now ubiquitous in modern life."

Smithsonian Mag "For the first time, researchers have figured out how silver can permanently turn a person’s skin into a striking blue-grey color, causing a condition known as argyria"

And finally, a summary from the Mayo Clinic:

"Colloidal silver isn't considered safe or effective for any of the health claims manufacturers make. Silver has no known purpose in the body. Nor is it an essential mineral, as some sellers of silver products claim.

Colloidal silver products are made of tiny silver particles suspended in a liquid — the same type of precious metal used in jewelry, dental fillings, silverware and other consumer goods.

Colloidal silver products are usually marketed as dietary supplements that are taken by mouth. Colloidal silver products also come in forms to be injected or applied to the skin.

Manufacturers of colloidal silver products often claim that they are cure-alls, boosting your immune system, fighting bacteria and viruses, and treating cancer, HIV/AIDS, shingles, herpes, eye ailments and prostatitis.

However, no sound scientific studies to evaluate these health claims have been published in reputable medical journals. In fact, the Food and Drug Administration has taken action against some manufacturers of colloidal silver products for making unproven health claims.

It's not clear how much colloidal silver may be harmful, but it can build up in your body's tissues over months or years. Most commonly, this results in argyria (ahr-JIR-e-uh), a blue-gray discoloration of your skin, eyes, internal organs, nails and gums. While argyria doesn't usually pose a serious health problem, it can be a cosmetic concern because it doesn't go away when you stop taking silver products.

Rarely, excessive doses of colloidal silver can cause possibly irreversible serious health problems, including kidney damage and neurological problems such as seizures.

Colloidal silver products may also interact with medications, including penicillamine (Cuprimine, Depen), quinolone antibiotics, tetracycline and thyroxine (Unithroid, Levoxyl, Synthroid) medications."

Also QuackWatch

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
If Nipsey was making a documentary on Dr. Sebi it would look like the medical version of Wolf On Wallstreet

He goes by Dr. Sebi but has no medical training.

He has claimed to cure Aids but no one is alive to prove it.

He was bald but sold anti baldness remedies.

This guy belongs on the mount Rushmore of Con artists. :salute:
:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're supposed to manage your diabetes with a balanced diet :mjlol:
And he wasn't threatening the medical or pharmaceutical industries with his claims, unless there was some personal believe, some "all powerful" person having him killed seems like a stretch.

Intermittent fasting and eating one meal a day aren't backed by science
I hope you don't think he invented healthy eating, I have a verse from the Book of Daniel that cosigns being a vegetarian, if that's what you're looking for.

FDA was created to enforce federal drug regulation and food regulation, charlatans and sloppy food producers are the reason why the policy was passed in the first place.

Charlatans you claim were enforced in the 30s and the FDA was created decades earlier.