It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
If Nipsey was making a documentary on Dr. Sebi it would look like the medical version of Wolf On Wallstreet

He goes by Dr. Sebi but has no medical training.

He has claimed to cure Aids but no one is alive to prove it.

He was bald but sold anti baldness remedies.

This guy belongs on the mount Rushmore of Con artists. :salute:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is one of many "reasoning tests" I have. If you believe in pseudoscience, especially on this level, I simply can't trust you to have good reasoning skills or logic. This dude literally believed broccoli was unhealthy. His fans peddle blatant lies on things that can be easily verified. No, he did not "win" a court case against the United States. He was forced to stop saying he cured AIDS in publications lol.

stop with the bullshyt. Blows my mind that it's 2019 and we got people not vaccinating their kids, shyt like polio which were virtually eliminated are coming back because of this very same mindset.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I work everyday in the medical field and I’ve encountered Dr’s and RN’s who are VERY ignorant of naturalistic medicine and the VERIFIED cures in published academia.

For example Jason Fung, a licensed MD was able to find the treatment for reversing and curing type 2 diabetes, which the established medical community vows can’t be cured.

He actually has a video on YouTube where he is holding a meeting with Dr’s and one of them laughed and said, I quote, “Why would I give my patient your advice, I would lose all my patients.” The entire room filled with laughter by these MD’s who are “supposed” to be in the business of helping people.

My hope is that you get educated because being an RN that is ignorant of basic biology and the body’s response to natural health and organic food is not a good look.

Some of the food related illnesses are the result of years(or decades) of poor dietary habits .It's not realistic to think that many people are going to dramatically change what or how they eat, even after being diagnosed with high stage level of a disease. Over the years we've buried family members diagnosed with diabetes who couldn't/wouldn't change their eating habits.

What the doctor is saying in the video makes some sense, but traditional medicine is the best way to treat an illness caused by a person who literally ate themselves /drank themselves sick. The idea is that at an early stage, it might have been reversible....but patient crossed a certain health threshold it's too late. The term "prediabetic" applies to those who might be able to stop or reverse the progression of the disease.

old soul

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at a BLM meeting a few years back and ended up getting into it with this NOI antivaxxer bc he was pushing a documentary that i found to be problematic. There were a few mothers from the neighborhood there with their children and I started debating shyt, like we can acknowledge the fukked up things that public health has done while being mindful of the impact that our words, especially when spoken with airs of authority, might have. I told the group that going without vaccinations would kill more children than police would and shyt got funky. Maybe my message wasn't delivered the right way, but I stand by it. although tbh it doesn't matter if I stand by it, it's just a thing that is true.

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
you're a moron, its not real, anybody can add something to wikipedia you fukking idiot

You're moron everything on wikipedia isn't true, all those pictures aren't fact and the notion is absolutely ridiuclous

taking silver water isn't literally liquid silver like a moron of your level would believe just because its called silver water lmao

the body natural contains gold silver, iron, copper, and all these metals are good for you

I've been using silver water for over a decade lmao

people are so fukking stupid

you can google and see thats its a hoax just type in arygria and hoax

or googe will silver water turn you purple lmao

you look up the first thing that supports your dumb ass beliefs and never cross examine them with opposing facts

that's why you are moron, making bible sized threads in higher learning about trump russia when the investigation came up with nothing lmao

The man in the photo never drank silver water :mjlol:

He got his blue skin from a genetic condition. That's why I specifically mentioned googling "Blue Fugates", cause I had heard about that years ago. It was not a hoax.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I remember when people thought X was faking his death or Drake paid someone to murder him.
Just to find out it was some Florida goons.

People be watching to many movies, so they think everything has a bigger meaning under neath it all.
At least they hope it does.

Because Nipsey working all his life to end up that way by just some random enemy or hater sounds depressing but it might be the most realistic answer.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Anyone promoting that Sebi pseudoscience stuff should be banned along with all the antivaxxers

Pseudoscience has no place on this site
Bruh. Damn near unfollowed this bytch for this shyt
quSIs4x.jpg

mYQC4CH.jpg

xbz3g92.jpg

These nikkas need to be shipped to a island before they breed. Would’ve unfollowed but she dumb sexy :wow:
bcsUpbM.jpg

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Some of the food related illnesses are the result of years(or decades) of poor dietary habits .It's not realistic to think that many people are going to dramatically change what or how they eat, even after being diagnosed with high stage level of a disease. Over the years we've buried family members diagnosed with diabetes who couldn't/wouldn't change their eating habits.

What the doctor is saying in the video makes some sense, but traditional medicine is the best way to treat an illness caused by a person who literally ate themselves /drank themselves sick. The idea is that at an early stage, it might have been reversible....but patient crossed a certain health threshold it's too late. The term "prediabetic" applies to those who might be able to stop or reverse the progression of the disease.

I agree, but the arguments that a persons bad habits should be the sum goal of making medicine the only alternative is not sustainable in the long run.

There is a reason why diabetics gain 20 plus pounds of weight 3-4 months after being medicated on insulin.

It’s like giving an alcoholic alcohol for his or her alcoholism to fix them.

Any credible and respectable MD will tell their patients that synthetic man made medicine is only meant to be used for a short period of time because the body can naturally heal itself if provided the natural healing elements in the earth.

You’re talking to someone whose A1C was over 15 at one time. My MD almost cursed me out because I refused to go on insulin. I knew why my A1C was outta control because of bad eating habits. From a medical standpoint I was too far gone as you say.

I told my MD to give me 3 months to work on my numbers and if what I did didn’t work I’d go on Metformin to get my numbers under control.

After 3 months I lost over 40 pounds, I ate nothing but Wild Salmon, Mahi, Mahi, Kale, Spinach, and 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar everyday.

On my next appointment my A1C was a 5.1.

My MD was like :ohhh: when he asked me what I did. He even joked and said, “Your wife must have taken your last blood lab, because I’ve never seen anyone have a dramatic turn around like this.”

He couldn’t even give me props for losing weight and basically said I cheated and the 40 pounds I lost was nothing but water weight. :mjlol:

It is what it is bruh. The right foods trump synthetic drugs any day of the week. :yeshrug:

It was a God send I came across that Jason Fung guy while I was researching how to cure diabetes.

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I remember when people thought X was faking his death or Drake paid someone to murder him.
Just to find out it was some Florida goons.

People be watching to many movies, so they think everything has a bigger meaning under neath it all.
At least they hope it does.

Because Nipsey working all his life to end up that way by just some random enemy or hater sounds depressing but it might be the most realistic answer.
They need to believe there is something more. it is a copping mechanism for them. People just can’t handle that shyt happens and life is life. A grander purpose must be placed on it to make the pill more easy to swallow :francis:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I agree, but the arguments that a persons bad habits should be the sum goal of making medicine the only alternative is not sustainable in the long run.

There is a reason why diabetics gain 20 plus pounds of weight 3-4 months after being medicated on insulin.

It’s like giving an alcoholic alcohol for his or her alcoholism to fix them.

Any credible and respectable MD will tell their patients that synthetic man made medicine is only meant to be used for a short period of time because the body can naturally heal itself if provided the natural healing elements in the earth.

You’re talking to someone whose A1C was over 15 at one time. My MD almost cursed me out because I refused to go on insulin. I knew why my A1C was outta control because of bad eating habits. From a medical standpoint I was too far gone as you say.

I told my MD to give me 3 months to work on my numbers and if what I did didn’t work I’d go on Metformin to get my numbers under control.

After 3 months I lost over 40 pounds, I ate nothing but Wild Salmon, Mahi, Mahi, Kale, Spinach, and 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar everyday.

On my next appointment my A1C was a 5.1.

My MD was like :ohhh: when he asked me what I did. He even joked and said, “Your wife must have taken your last blood lab, because I’ve never seen anyone have a dramatic turn around like this.”

He couldn’t even give me props for losing weight and basically said I cheated and the 40 pounds I lost was nothing but water weight. :mjlol:

It is what it is bruh. The right foods trump synthetic drugs any day of the week. :yeshrug:

It was a God send I came across that Jason Fung guy while I was researching how to cure diabetes.
I saw a documentary over 10 years ago called "reversing diabetes" and they took people into basically a fat camp for a month ...restricted their diets and if I recall.........some of them improved their healths (in the short term)....as I think you might have
The update to their stories wasn't as fairy tale, though.

With due respect to them and you......diabetes wasn't developed in 3 months, and long term dietary/lifestyle changes for adults is not realistic for most patients, not to the extent to keep the illness at bay.
51Lx5y8%2BklL._SY445_.jpg

full doc is in spoiler

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I was diagnosed with an incurable (but non-fatal) hereditary disease in my early 20's. I was given antibiotics, lots and lots of them, to the point that my pharmacist was getting worried bc you're not supposed to be on them long term like that. So I started looking into holistic medicine. It's easy to get lost in testimonials so I took a strict scientific approach: peer- reviewed research and such. As a result, I stumbled onto oregano, "nature's antibiotic." I've been using it on and off (you should take breaks from any supplement) for about 5 yrs and seen a marked improvement in my condition. Not a "cure", per se, but it's controlled 100% better than it was when I was being treated by dr's. And don't come at me with no 'placebo effect' nonsense, I tried MANY other herbs and foodstuffs before I found oregano, to no avail, so why didn't the placebo effect make them work?

An example of the type of research I used.
[The antibacterial activity of oregano essential oil (Origanum heracleoticum L.) against clinical strains of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa].
[Article in Polish]
Sienkiewicz M1, Wasiela M, Głowacka A.
Author information
Abstract

INTRODUCTION:
The aim of this study was to investigate the antibacterial properties of oregano (Origanum heracleoticum L.) essential oil against clinical strains of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. The antibacterial activity of oregano essential oil was investigate against 2 tested and 20 clinical bacterial strains of Escherichia coli and 20 clinical strains o Pseudomonas aeruginosa come from patients with different clinical conditions.

METHODS:
The agar dilution method was used for microbial growth inhibition at various concentrations ofoil. Susceptibility testing to antibiotics was carried out using disc-diffusion method.

RESULTS:
The results of experiments showed that the tested oil was active against all of the clinical strains from both genus of bacteria, but strains of Escherichia coli were more sensitive to tested oil. Essential oil from Origanum heracleoticum L. inhibited the growth of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa clinical strains with different patters of resistance.

CONCLUSIONS:
The obtained outcomes will enable further investigations using oregano essential oil obtained from Origanum heracleoticum L. as alternative antibacterial remedies enhancing healing process in bacterial infections and as an effective means for the prevention of antibiotic-resistant strain development.

[The antibacterial activity of oregano essential oil (Origanum heracleoticum L.) against clinical strains of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aerug... - PubMed - NCBI

I have no comment on Dr Sebi, never looked at his work, but this herb slander is bs, esp when the pharmaceutical industry does VERY WELL for itself by isolating active ingredients from these allegedly useless herbs.