It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Billions in research.....right. Maybe you need to give more money so we can get to the cure faster.....:troll:
Yup.

Just remember to not give your child vaccinations cuz there bad:troll:

And if your child happens to get a febrile seizure due to a high fever to give them silver water and not take them to the hospital:troll:

Last edited:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Are u aware that the medical field already knows and preaches that eating healthy and not doing drugs prevents diseases :mindblown:

It’s all about prevention, they told us that heavy in school.

What does a healthy diet consist of according to the medical field’?

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
People in this thread throwing Sebi under the bus must understand this one simple fact...

Medical Errors are the 3rd leading cause of death in America.

Every person with a medical degree or some certification isn’t qualified to practice health or even discuss heatlh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup.

Just remember to not give your child vaccinations cuz there bad:troll:

And if your child happens to get a vey febrile seizure due to a high fever to give them silver water and not take them to the hospital:troll:

Yes cause seizures happen with vaccinations as well. I don't think you mind that do you?

flu-seizures-from-flu-shot.jpg

:sas2:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:mjlol:

It was a joke but the joke is on you. You can't refute the vitamin c benefits. Enjoy taking your z pack

:dwillhuh:

Bruh, take care of yourself. I mean that for real. I actually want you to read a book on organic chemistry and after that read a book on biochemistry. The shyt is really fascinating.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
You keep saying that but we all know you have no idea what you are talking about. You think Vitamin C is only in Orange Juice.

:mjgrin:
When did I even mention orange juice in the thread?:dwillhuh:

Your so furious your getting me confused with another poster :mjlol:

Just remember when your child gets sick to give a root to chew and not give send him to the doctor :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL