It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a joke nikka.

But it wasn't as funny as thinking that vitamin C would be a good alternative to antibiotics for pneumonia or the clap.

I'm also kind of surprised you had to Google what a z pack was. You're either the healthiest man ever that has never been mildly sick or you've never set foot in a doctor's office. I hope it's the former.

:mjlol:

It was a joke but the joke is on you. You can't refute the vitamin c benefits. Enjoy taking your z pack

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
You know you might be right since it's been taking 30 plus years for us to walk and run for the cure.
That’s to help awareness.

Chemotherapy and radiation is the only option.

You sound really stupid.

I bet if your child got pneumonia u would be going to the hospital and not the hood doctor.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:mjlol:

It was a joke but the joke is on you. You can't refute the vitamin c benefits. Enjoy taking your z pack

The z pack is what Sebi the witch doctor would have wanted and now he’s dead :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you're a moron, its not real, anybody can add something to wikipedia you fukking idiot

You're moron everything on wikipedia isn't true, all those pictures aren't fact and the notion is absolutely ridiuclous

taking silver water isn't literally liquid silver like a moron of your level would believe just because its called silver water lmao

the body natural contains gold silver, iron, copper, and all these metals are good for you

I've been using silver water for over a decade lmao

people are so fukking stupid

you can google and see thats its a hoax just type in arygria and hoax

or googe will silver water turn you purple lmao

you look up the first thing that supports your dumb ass beliefs and never cross examine them with opposing facts

that's why you are moron, making bible sized threads in higher learning about trump russia when the investigation came up with nothing lmao

Last edited:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what your argument is.

Are all drugs universally safe? No.

Are all drugs universally reputable? No.

Are all drugs going to cure everything? No.

The point is to look at the point that 20 years ago, AIDS was a death sentence. Now its not.

there are some cancers than we can give another 4-5 years of life for those suffering.

We are learning how to literally control the switches in the human body at level you can't do. Just admit it.

We're trying. You are not.

How about you help people how to not get it in the first place idiot, prevention is better than cure.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s to help awareness.

Chemotherapy and radiation is the only option.

You sound really stupid.

I bet if your child got pneumonia u would be going to the hospital and not the hood doctor.

Awareness to what? We know about cancer, AIDS, etc. How is billion dollars of donations helping anyone in awareness?

You called me stupid and claimed Chemo and radiation is the only option. i feel sorry for your family and friends...that's pathetic.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
As a nurse I'm reading this thread like :picard:

Some of y'all claiming you can cure diabetes type 2 with herbs like western medicine even disputed that. You can manage it with diet and exercise.

Some said they cured female infertility when she wasn't even DX with infertility:gucci:

This thread is scary

I work everyday in the medical field and I’ve encountered Dr’s and RN’s who are VERY ignorant of naturalistic medicine and the VERIFIED cures in published academia.

For example Jason Fung, a licensed MD was able to find the treatment for reversing and curing type 2 diabetes, which the established medical community vows can’t be cured.

He actually has a video on YouTube where he is holding a meeting with Dr’s and one of them laughed and said, I quote, “Why would I give my patient your advice, I would lose all my patients.” The entire room filled with laughter by these MD’s who are “supposed” to be in the business of helping people.

My hope is that you get educated because being an RN that is ignorant of basic biology and the body’s response to natural health and organic food is not a good look.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Awareness to what? We know about cancer, AIDS, etc. How is billion dollars of donations helping anyone in awareness?

You called me stupid and claimed Chemo and radiation is the only option. i feel sorry for your family and friends...that's pathetic.

Money is still needed for research, it’s a very difficult and aggressive.

Science will get there:win:

God will create a person who will come up with the cure :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work everyday in the medical field and I’ve encountered Dr’s and RN’s who are VERY ignorant of naturalistic medicine and the VERIFIED cures in published academia.

For example Jason Fung, a licensed MD was able to find the treatment for reversing and curing type 2 diabetes, which the established medical community vows can’t be cured.

He actually has a video on YouTube where he is holding a meeting with Dr’s and one of them laughed and said, I quote, “Why would I give my patient your advice, I would lose all my patients.” The entire room filled with laughter by these MD’s who are “supposed” to be in the business of helping people.

My hope is that you get educated because being an RN that is ignorant of basic biology and the body’s response to natural health and organic food is not a good look.

PbAYHwU.gif

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Why is it a lie what Dr. Sebi thinks of hiv?

No in regards to diseases being prevented by a good mostly non meat based diet, in regards to the pharmacy industry relying and making money of offering drugs nstead of preventing it in the first place.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
No in regards to diseases being prevented by a good mostly non meat based diet, in regards to the pharmacy industry relying and making money of offering a ailment instead of preventing it in the first place.

Are u aware that the medical field already knows and preaches that eating healthy and not doing drugs prevents diseases :mindblown:

It’s all about prevention, they told us that heavy in school.