It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
You usually get "disease" from diet and lifestyle, an herb can't save you from that and neither can a drug but with proper diet and lifestyle herbs are powerful healers for the body. Even if you take an herb with no change in diet you can experience some benefit but if you're still doing the things that caused "disease" herbs aren't gonna save you.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It should be irrelevant. But, if you were following the debate beforehand, breh @chowism claims that "herbs" and "drugs" work differently in the body, which makes no fukking sense :snoop:
But we know he is talking about pharmaceutical drugs and herbs though(at least I know). Unless people think Aspirin and White Willow bark works the same way in the body.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
But we know he is talking about pharmaceutical drugs and herbs though(at least I know). Unless people think Aspirin and White Willow bark works the same way in the body.
Of course they work differently, one is aspirin and one is salicin. Two different DRUGs. Any more distinctions??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. FDA wasnt created cause of Sebi types...stop lying.

2. Use herbs and denounce them at the sametime...:francis:

3. Why can't you say the same about big pharma products as not for everyone and yet government is forcing everyone on it.
I don't know what your argument is.

Are all drugs universally safe? No.

Are all drugs universally reputable? No.

Are all drugs going to cure everything? No.

The point is to look at the point that 20 years ago, AIDS was a death sentence. Now its not.

there are some cancers than we can give another 4-5 years of life for those suffering.

We are learning how to literally control the switches in the human body at level you can't do. Just admit it.

We're trying. You are not.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
you still in here fumbling

Man up. Enough jokes.

Which herbs

How do these herbs work

Where do these herbs work

isn't it in your interest to share info?
Not with you. You're a waste of time. Every thread you have a specific agenda and regardless of information presented(even if it makes you look foolish) you push your agenda. I'll debate some of these other dudes but you're a waste of energy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They do because most drugs now are made from synthetic man made ingredients. Drugs are no longer heavily reliant on just plants.
This isn't true.

Drug discovery - Wikipedia

A lot of drugs are based on natural derivatives and manipulated to increase receptor affinity or reduce cross reactivity.

You don't know WTF you're talking about.

Theres entire companies that screen MILLIONS of drug compounds for possible benefit at a time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not with you. You're a waste of time. Every thread you have a specific agenda and regardless of information presented(even if it makes you look foolish) you push your agenda. I'll debate some of these other dudes but you're a waste of energy.
Sack up.

What herbs. And how do they work.

I do this for a living. You don't get to run around and pretend you're doing shyt. Not today.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
This isn't true.

Drug discovery - Wikipedia

A lot of drugs are based on natural derivatives and manipulated to increase receptor affinity or reduce cross reactivity.

You don't know WTF you're talking about.

Theres entire companies that screen MILLIONS of drug compounds for possible benefit at a time.
You can't take a synthetic chemical and mix it with a plant and pretend the drug is natural.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
WHICH HERBS?
I've already told nikkas what herbs I've used in this fukking thread:dahell:. More proof you have no real interest in dialogue but rather to push your agenda.

Edit and I only listed a few. I've used at least 30 herbs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Herbs work with the body's intelligence. I'm not saying they bypass certain functions in the body:dahell: that drugs don't or anything like that. I'm telling you that plants have intelligence and actually work with the body assisting it to health. Herbs are just assistant's, you need a good diet(seeing as diet as the root cause of disease) and lifestyle to get the most optimal benefit of herbs. No you can't "cure" cancer by maintaining the same lifestyle and just taking an herb but with proper diet, lifestyle, and herbs your body can heal from "disease". I believe in holistic healing bruh not taking a damn pill and you'll be alright that shyt is a falsehood:dahell:.
The body's intelligence?

What?

Is that a scientific term or did you make that up? :dahell:

Plants aren't conscious nanomachines. This is wrong again.

If you want to say that not digesting cooked charred meat (a source of possibly carcinogenic heterocyclic amines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons) won't help you, but to say that plants are "intelligently" helping the body is bullshyt.

Some of the things you enjoy to eat based on taste and effect are used to protect those same plants from certain predators and kill them.

You're not using scientific terms.