It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know what your argument is.

Are all drugs universally safe? No.

Are all drugs universally reputable? No.

Are all drugs going to cure everything? No.

The point is to look at the point that 20 years ago, AIDS was a death sentence. Now its not.

there are some cancers than we can give another 4-5 years of life for those suffering.

We are learning how to literally control the switches in the human body at level you can't do. Just admit it.

We're trying. You are not.
Dude.

He's a fukking idiot. Stop.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
The body's intelligence?

What?

Is that a scientific term or did you make that up? :dahell:

Plants aren't conscious nanomachines. This is wrong again.

If you want to say that not digesting cooked charred meat (a source of possibly carcinogenic heterocyclic amines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons) won't help you, but to say that plants are "intelligently" helping the body is bullshyt.

Some of the things you enjoy to eat based on taste and effect are used to protect those same plants from certain predators and kill them.

You're not using scientific terms.
No shyt I'm using shyt you can't understand because you're out of touch with nature. You're out of your league with this topic. A lot of you dudes are out of touch with nature and solely rely on information to be approved and given to you as factual. This is why this website is trash because some of you dudes only respect conventional wisdom as fact. I already use herbs and continue to use them for my health but nikkas are in here telling me that I'm wrong about myself because your master's didn't say so.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can't take a synthetic chemical and mix it with a plant and pretend the drug is natural.
Define natural then. :sas1:

Here's what 9,000 years of breeding has done to corn, peaches, and other crops

56b3b59a6e97c623008b4faa-750-1682.png

artificial-natural-corn1.0.png

artificial-natural-watermelon1.0.png

artificial-natural-peach2.0.png

b4fa-2012-uganda-genetic-engineering-crop-improvement-and-biotechnology-chris-leaver-4-638.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You usually get "disease" from diet and lifestyle, an herb can't save you from that and neither can a drug but with proper diet and lifestyle herbs are powerful healers for the body. Even if you take an herb with no change in diet you can experience some benefit but if you're still doing the things that caused "disease" herbs aren't gonna save you.
so herbs dont do anything, then?

And you still haven't said which "herbs" you're talking about?

Does this count? :troll:

Gelsemium

It works on Russian oligarchs:PutinTrollFace:: Gelsemium: the plant that can cause convulsions, paralysis and asphyxia

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No shyt I'm using shyt you can't understand because you're out of touch with nature. You're out of your league with this topic. A lot of you dudes are out of touch with nature and solely rely on information to be approved and given to you as factual. This is why this website is trash because some of you dudes only respect conventional wisdom as fact. I already use herbs and continue to use them for my health but nikkas are in here telling me that I'm wrong about myself because your master's didn't say so.
You said plants have intelligence WHEN CONSUMED BY HUMANS like this was AVATAR or something :dahell:

Do plants sense temperature or sunlight? Sure! Do they know when theres a drought? YES!

Are plants nanomachines that convert into scaffolding and worker bees when they enter humans...NO! WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????????

I'm waiting for you to prove ANYTHING you're saying.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've already told nikkas what herbs I've used in this fukking thread:dahell:. More proof you have no real interest in dialogue but rather to push your agenda.

Edit and I only listed a few. I've used at least 30 herbs.
you have at not one point listed a single herb.

Show your list of "herbs"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what your argument is.

Are all drugs universally safe? No.

Are all drugs universally reputable? No.

Are all drugs going to cure everything? No.

The point is to look at the point that 20 years ago, AIDS was a death sentence. Now its not.

there are some cancers than we can give another 4-5 years of life for those suffering.

We are learning how to literally control the switches in the human body at level you can't do. Just admit it.

We're trying. You are not.

You the only one on this site claiming herbs as trash but big pharma uses them in their formulas. Problem is your type keep claiming authority over health and wellness.

You know the thing about AIDS was addressed long ago on this site.

Cancer can be beat without chemo and its been done. Problem is its the people who should decide of their bodies and not Big Pharma.

Who is this WE? I know the government has programs to control the human body... Are you saying you them?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You the only one on this site claiming herbs as trash but big pharma uses them in their formulas. Problem is your type keep claiming authority over health and wellness.

You know the thing about AIDS was addressed long ago on this site.

Cancer can be beat without chemo and its been done. Problem is its the people who should decide of their bodies and not Big Pharma.

Who is this WE? I know the government has programs to control the human body... Are you saying you them?
Show me what "natural" mechanisms you use and how they work