It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
These dudes trip me out with this pseudoscience bullshyt. Breh said "they dont teach you bout them herbs" :mjlol:
@chowism you making yourself look real foolish
Dudes don't understand that the reason why you can't label shyt a "cure" is because medicine/drugs are regulated by the FDA

The FDA came about BECAUSE of charlatans like Dr. Sebi. Because there was a time when people in this country labeled all sorts of things as cures or medicines. Dudes know nothing about nothing, so they don't know just how many outlandish fukking things used to be sold in this country as cures. They spend so much time spinning on their heads about how the white man is trying to kill them, they don't realize just how much the white man was trying to kill himself with his lust for money and hatred for all things that restricts the ability to make it, even if it kills people in the process.

If you call something a cure and it does not universally cure something, not only can the government get sued, but you can get sued too!

That's why that ofette from Theranos caught the boot...because her product was bullshyt when it was placed under scrutiny

It's why they don't claim any particular herb or food cures an ailment, because straight up, it might not. Some people can't eat certain foods. And certain foods or herbs do nothing for people. Certain foods and herbs are straight up poisonous to people. There are people that are so allergic to shyt that smoking weed makes them violently ill.

However, as Nap was trying to explain, Pharma companies extract the compounds from those herbs and use them to create medicines.

For example, Turmeric is great for reducing inflammation, as is Maca Root and other things. However, not all things react well with certain people. However, if you can extract certain things from these herbs or roots and then combine it with something else to make a stable compound, you can make something that more people can use than not.

People literally do this NOW by combing shyt with a mortar and pestal...one way accomplishes shyt one way, another way accomplishes shyt another way.

Do whatever works for you but just be aware that certain things are bullshyt no matter how you slice it

If you legit believe that HIV doesn't cause AIDS or that you can simply "self cure" that shyt, it shows a grave misunderstanding of science and how the body works.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Herbs and it's functions isn't psuedo bullshyt.
"Its" so is this one specific herb thats curing all this shyt? :mjlol:
I didnt say herbal remedies arent effective. Im saying herbal remedies are just natural drugs.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Dudes don't understand that the reason why you can't label shyt a "cure" is because medicine/drugs are regulated by the FDA

The FDA came about BECAUSE of charlatans like Dr. Sebi. Because there was a time when people in this country labeled all sorts of things as cures or medicines. Dudes know nothing about nothing, so they don't know just how many outlandish fukking things used to be sold in this country as cures. They spend so much time spinning on their heads about how the white man is trying to kill them, they don't realize just how much the white man was trying to kill himself with his lust for money and hatred for all things that restricts the ability to make it, even if it kills people in the process.

If you call something a cure and it does not universally cure something, not only can the government get sued, but you can get sued too!

That's why that ofette from Theranos caught the boot...because her product was bullshyt when it was placed under scrutiny

It's why they don't claim any particular herb or food cures an ailment, because straight up, it might not. Some people can't eat certain foods. And certain foods or herbs do nothing for people. Certain foods and herbs are straight up poisonous to people. There are people that are so allergic to shyt that smoking weed makes them violently ill.

However, as Nap was trying to explain, Pharma companies extract the compounds from those herbs and use them to create medicines.

For example, Turmeric is great for reducing inflammation, as is Maca Root and other things. However, not all things react well with certain people. However, if you can extract certain things from these herbs or roots and then combine it with something else to make a stable compound, you can make something that more people can use than not.

People literally do this NOW by combing shyt with a mortar and pestal...one way accomplishes shyt one way, another way accomplishes shyt another way.

Do whatever works for you but just be aware that certain things are bullshyt no matter how you slice it

If you legit believe that HIV doesn't cause AIDS or that you can simply "self cure" that shyt, it shows a grave misunderstanding of science and how the body works.
White snake oil salesman back in the day had a "tonic" for every fukkin thing under the sun. shyt was like Bioshock but instead of superpowers, you got death
Reps are gone, but I owe you one.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
IDGAF the legality behind the labeling, does your use case fall in line with that definition? It does :russ::russ:
Legality is everything. I already explained in this thread that herbs cannot claim to "cure" any disease because of this exact terminology. Also herbs and drugs don't work the same in the body. You dudes don't study herbs but I do and you're trying to present yourself as the authority on herbs(not actually you but that fakkit ass Indian poster).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Its" so is this one specific herb thats curing all this shyt? :mjlol:
I didnt say herbal remedies arent effective. Im saying herbal remedies are just natural drugs.
"that's" Since you want to be the grammar police.:troll:

There isn't one specific herb either for "all this shyt".

Herbs being natural drugs are basically irrelevant facts. The word 'Drug' derives from the word 'Drogue', meaning "dried plant". I know that. I'm just saying, people are making huge assumptions and false equivalences here about something I'm sure 99% here hardly research aside from a quick google search.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
oh, so the herbs you take aren't to help "diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease" ????????

:sas1:
Herbs can't claim to do that because Legally only drugs are allowed to make that claim and since your government doesn't own herbs, it owns the disease and drugs it won't let herbalist push in on their customer's by claiming to cure them. You can't fukk with me on this shyt nikka your knowledge ain't up to par Indian boy.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Dudes were flipping out two weeks ago over news they fonud a possible treatment of cancer by treating certain rare genetic origin people with a blood transfusion...and you got idiots in here thinking "oh shyt why didn't i just chew on some sugarcane???"
This dude is a terrible poster look at this bullshyt:mjlol:.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Exactly. Idiots like @chowism are on some Gwyenth Paltrow and GOOP bullshyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Legality is everything. I already explained in this thread that herbs cannot claim to "cure" any disease because of this exact terminology. Also herbs and drugs don't work the same in the body. You dudes don't study herbs but I do and you're trying to present yourself as the authority on herbs(not actually you but that fakkit ass Indian poster).
Oh this is good.

So how do herbs and drugs work differently?

I literally got my masters in this.

Tell me.

I'd love to know.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Herbs can't claim to do that because Legally only drugs are allowed to make that claim and since your government doesn't own herbs, it owns the disease and drugs it won't let herbalist push in on their customer's by claiming to cure them. You can't fukk with me on this shyt nikka your knowledge ain't up to par Indian boy.
So what do your herbs do?

Why do you keep dodging that crucial point?

Which herbs, what effects, and what mechanism? This is very simple stuff.