It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
"that's" Since you want to be the grammar police.:troll:

There isn't one specific herb either for "all this shyt".

Herbs being natural drugs are basically irrelevant facts. The word 'Drug' derives from the word 'Drogue', meaning "dried plant". I know that. I'm just saying, people are making huge assumptions and false equivalences here about something I'm sure 99% here hardly research aside from a quick google search.
It should be irrelevant. But, if you were following the debate beforehand, breh @chowism claims that "herbs" and "drugs" work differently in the body, which makes no fukking sense :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes don't understand that the reason why you can't label shyt a "cure" is because medicine/drugs are regulated by the FDA

The FDA came about BECAUSE of charlatans like Dr. Sebi. Because there was a time when people in this country labeled all sorts of things as cures or medicines. Dudes know nothing about nothing, so they don't know just how many outlandish fukking things used to be sold in this country as cures. They spend so much time spinning on their heads about how the white man is trying to kill them, they don't realize just how much the white man was trying to kill himself with his lust for money and hatred for all things that restricts the ability to make it, even if it kills people in the process.

If you call something a cure and it does not universally cure something, not only can the government get sued, but you can get sued too!

That's why that ofette from Theranos caught the boot...because her product was bullshyt when it was placed under scrutiny

It's why they don't claim any particular herb or food cures an ailment, because straight up, it might not. Some people can't eat certain foods. And certain foods or herbs do nothing for people. Certain foods and herbs are straight up poisonous to people. There are people that are so allergic to shyt that smoking weed makes them violently ill.

However, as Nap was trying to explain, Pharma companies extract the compounds from those herbs and use them to create medicines.

For example, Turmeric is great for reducing inflammation, as is Maca Root and other things. However, not all things react well with certain people. However, if you can extract certain things from these herbs or roots and then combine it with something else to make a stable compound, you can make something that more people can use than not.

People literally do this NOW by combing shyt with a mortar and pestal...one way accomplishes shyt one way, another way accomplishes shyt another way.

Do whatever works for you but just be aware that certain things are bullshyt no matter how you slice it

If you legit believe that HIV doesn't cause AIDS or that you can simply "self cure" that shyt, it shows a grave misunderstanding of science and how the body works.

1. FDA wasnt created cause of Sebi types...stop lying.

2. Use herbs and denounce them at the sametime...:francis:

3. Why can't you say the same about big pharma products as not for everyone and yet government is forcing everyone on it.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
It should be irrelevant. But, if you were following the debate beforehand, breh @chowism claims that "herbs" and "drugs" work differently in the body, which makes no fukking sense :snoop:
They do because most drugs now are made from synthetic man made ingredients. Drugs are no longer heavily reliant on just plants.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Herbal or holistic medicine has a place in diseases that are treated with diet like heart disease, DM Type 2

You can't cure cancer with herbs for example. I think Steve Jobs learned the hard way. But it help make you feel better during chemo, radio etc

What herbs did Job use? I doubt he used any of it.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
They do because most drugs now are made from synthetic man made ingredients. Drugs are no longer heavily reliant on just plants.
giphy.gif

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Interesting.

Which functions?

And how does it work?

See, once you start getting pressed, yall start running away.
Nobody's running away but debating you is a waste of energy because regardless of what information we present you already have your agenda. I have actually used herbs with success myself so picture me letting some fakkit like you tell me my experience was wrong:mjlol:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
How do herbs work differently than drugs?

Do they skip the first pass effect of the liver? Do they skip the kidneys? Please explain yourself.
Herbs work with the body's intelligence. I'm not saying they bypass certain functions in the body:dahell: that drugs don't or anything like that. I'm telling you that plants have intelligence and actually work with the body assisting it to health. Herbs are just assistant's, you need a good diet(seeing as diet as the root cause of disease) and lifestyle to get the most optimal benefit of herbs. No you can't "cure" cancer by maintaining the same lifestyle and just taking an herb but with proper diet, lifestyle, and herbs your body can heal from "disease". I believe in holistic healing bruh not taking a damn pill and you'll be alright that shyt is a falsehood:dahell:.