It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I'm done with that stupid ass indian boy:mjlol:. Just used some bilberry today for my eyes and I will continue to use for the next 6 months:mjlit:. I'm sticking with my herbs. I fukks with GOD y'all can keep rolling with man but I'm good with what I got. Bought some Yohimbe Bark( not Yohimbine which is an isolated component and dangerous) a few times and the shyt had my dikk hard as fukk:dame:. Herbs holding a nikka down out here:obama:.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm done with that stupid ass indian boy:mjlol:. Just used some bilberry today for my eyes and I will continue to use for the next 6 months:mjlit:. I'm sticking with my herbs. I fukks with GOD y'all can keep rolling with man but I'm good with what I got. Bought some Yohimbe Bark( not Yohimbine which is an isolated component and dangerous) a few times and the shyt had my dikk hard as fukk:dame:. Herbs holding a nikka down out here:obama:.
Nice! Next time make a tea out of this! Atropa belladonna - Wikipedia

:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just make sure she don't do that too often or....

DHFHG6OWPBHOVYW67XHM2VP6HE.jpg

But for reals, you do understand that if anything like that worked on the regular, entire nations would be healed of fevers in a millisecond. There are 200 nations on Earth of all shapes and sizes who never agree on anything, new leaders ascending to power all the time. If people really started drinking silver water and it "instantly healed" every time, the hype would build so fast, how could the government contain that even if they wanted to?

Fevers break. They often break suddenly. For every person who claims instant healing, there are 50 who didn't get it that way and just kept things moving.

the fact you believe people turn that color for real when you easily google and see that is not true, eliminates from any conversation about anything scientific

silver aids your immune system so your body can function like its suppose to do and fight off bacteria lmao, its not about being cured its about being healthy enough to fight of disease

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
the fact you believe people turn that color for real when you easily google and see that is not true, eliminates from any conversation about anything scientific

I just googled "Blue Fugates", and there's nothing pointing to them being a hoax :stopitslime:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Ok well OP your gonna hate me but fukk you and what you think, what i find sad is how deceived you people are, thinking a for profit industry like the pharmaceutical industry wants you healthy rather than wanting the money. For thinking a government of people who continually lie to you and push policies that affect those right at the bottom, a government that goes to war killing innocent people for the sake of making money, would feel any way about condemning you, some poor people they have never met, to death for the sake of money.

Chemotherapy doesn't cure cancer, Chemotherapy drugs and radiation treatment kills. Pills and medication given to treat mental health disorders such as depression are not designed to cure you, but rather to leave you completely dependant on the medication. Vaccines are poison, and the one that's really gonna get you bytch nikkas negging me, as if your -10 means anything at all, there is no link between HIV and AIDS, a side effect of the medication they give to treat AIDS is that it kills cells in your body, including cells in your immune system and ultimately it destroys your immune system which ironically is exactly what AIDS is meant to

This type of posting is so misinformed and dangerous.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
That IG trainer who recently came out and said she had real estate in Virginia is touting Dr. Sebi's stuff... I hope she doesn't realize it's all BS until it's too late.