It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
You same cac minded negroes probably called Elijah Muhammad a “quack” and a “charlatan” too with his Eat to Live book.

Now here we are 60 years later and damn near every credible nutritionists is using his teachings to a t without giving credit where it’s due.

A low carb diet, no processed food, intermittent fasting, eating one meal a day.

Dr. Sebi merely taught that the root of all dis-ease is diet related, based on how much mucous you have in your body.

If you remove excess mucous by controlling diet and using herbs that cleanse the organs, you can cure most dis-ease.

But you cac minded negroes won’t believe it until it comes out of some cac scientist or doctors mouth.
Everyone in the medical field knows diet and what u put in your body leads to bad health.

It’s all about prevention, once u get things like gout and diabetes u can CONTROL it with diet. If u would have ate healthy to begin with u would have never developed that.

To say he can cure cancer, hiv, type 1 diabetes he sounds crazy as fukk.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Everyone in the medical field knows diet and what u put in your body leads to bad health.

It’s all about prevention, once u get things like gout and diabetes u can CONTROL it with diet. If u would have ate healthy to begin with u would have never developed that.

I’m sure the 1st person that claimed they’ve cured anything previously thought incurable in history sounded just as crazy.

Especially if that person went completely against the dominant school of thought which is what is usually required to bring real change and innovation in any field.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
A drug is anything used to alter chemistry in your body :mjlol:
An "herb" taken to create a physiological effect in the body is therefore a fukking "drug", albeit natural
Oh yea, Placebo effect :mjlol:
: a substance intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease

This is why LEGALLY you can't consider herbs drugs:mjlol:

You thought you had a W.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I’m sure the 1st person that claimed they’ve cured anything previously thought incurable in history sounded just as crazy.

The man who cured people with infections with antibiotics didn’t sound crazy at all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Only foolish to someone like you and I honestly could careless about how you feel. I've used herbs with success so picture me being worried about a nikka telling me something doesn't work that I've already tried and has worked for me:mjlol:. They don't teach about herbs, they teach about drugs. Drugs and herbs are not the same.
WHAT HERB THEN YOU fukkING CLOWN

LIST THEM

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
: a substance intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease

You thought you had a W.
IDGAF the legality behind the labeling, does your use case fall in line with that definition? It does :russ::russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People are gullible and would rather buy into sensationalism because reality isn't as interesting.
You can't say it any better than this. Everyone wants to think they've found the shortcut.

You see it from Multi-Level Marketing Schemes, Tummy tea, cryptocurrency scams, selling random gimmicks and hustles...Everyone wants to think they're plugged into something more

The hard work and banality of real change is difficult to digest.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You thought you had a W.
oh, so the herbs you take aren't to help "diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease" ????????

:sas1:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Dudes were flipping out two weeks ago over news they fonud a possible treatment of cancer by treating certain rare genetic origin people with a blood transfusion...and you got idiots in here thinking "oh shyt why didn't i just chew on some sugarcane???"