It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No you're ignorance of herbs is showing.You're trying to use medical knowledge and apply it to herbs. Herbs are not synthetic medicines bruh and nothing you learned in school will teach you about herbs. You have to get your knowledge on herbs from an herbalist not a doctor bruh. Isolation is actually potentially dangerous because you get rid of other compounds that keep the herb balanced and keep it from being dangerous. Just like if you take too much vitamin A it's dangerous in isolated synthetic form but you can eat as much Kale as you want because the vitamins are balanced in the food. Herbs are FOOD they're not fukking drugs and this is why your drug terminology doesn't work with herbs!
you don't even know what "herbs" are.

You're just talking about leafy green shyt.

I ask you what the active ingredients and their pharmacokinetics are, and you nut up

You don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

Don't start googling shyt now.

I've personally met the man who discovered Vitamin D-3 and attended several of his lectures in grad school.

Don't play me. I really do this.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps

I ask you what the active ingredients and their pharmacokinetics are, and you nut up

I've personally met the man who discovered Vitamin D-3 and attended several of his lectures in grad school.

You don't do this and you exposed yourself once you started talking about isolation and herbs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You don't do this and you exposed yourself once you started talking about isolation and herbs.
Bruh.

I literally work with Liquid and Gas Chromatography and chemical isolation.

You don't

You're talking to a functional expert at this moment.

Fall back.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Bruh.

I literally work with Liquid and Gas Chromatography and chemical isolation.

You don't

You're talking to a functional expert at this moment.

Fall back.
HERBS ARE NOT DRUGS. You keep exposing yourself with your foolish post. You can't apply drug knowledge to herbs. HERBS ARE NOT MADE BY MAN.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Dudes in here so out of touch with nature. No food in nature is found with isolated minerals or vitamins. It always has multiple and is perfectly balanced so that it doesn't harm you. When you isolate shyt you get an imbalance and this is why vitamins can be toxic and must be eaten with food. Herbs aren't to be isolated. Nature is about balance.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
HERBS ARE NOT DRUGS. You keep exposing yourself with your foolish post. You can't apply drug knowledge to herbs. HERBS ARE NOT MADE BY MAN.
Dudes in here so out of touch with nature. No food in nature is found with isolated minerals or vitamins. It always has multiple and is perfectly balanced so that it doesn't harm you. When you isolate shyt you get an imbalance and this is why vitamins can be toxic and must be eaten with food. Herbs aren't to be isolated. Nature is about balance.
Do you even know what a "drug" is you fukking moron?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And in the same vein, it's disrespectful to him and his family to say he was assassinated because of a documentary he was working on about a junk science, snake oil salesman.
MEGA facts.

Dudes want it one way but not the other.

I work with black PhDs/MD's/MPH's etc all day who are frustrated not only by our numbers but the fact we have to fight the skepticism and pseudoscience in our own ranks.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Do you even know what a "drug" is you fukking moron?
Sounds like I owned you in this thread and now you want to get in a terminology argument hoping you can redeem yourself. You tried to talk shyt about herbs and have shown me you have no knowledge of herbs in this thread. You don't know shyt about plants so sit your bytch ass down and hush in this thread.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

These dudes trip me out with this pseudoscience bullshyt. Breh said "they dont teach you bout them herbs" :mjlol:
@chowism you making yourself look real foolish

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
These dudes trip me out with this pseudoscience bullshyt. Breh said "they dont teach you bout them herbs" :mjlol:
@chowism you making yourself look real foolish
Only foolish to someone like you and I honestly could careless about how you feel. I've used herbs with success so picture me being worried about a nikka telling me something doesn't work that I've already tried and has worked for me:mjlol:. They don't teach about herbs, they teach about drugs. Drugs and herbs are not the same.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Only foolish to someone like you and I honestly could careless about how you feel. I've used herbs with success so picture me being worried about a nikka telling me something doesn't work that I've already tried and has worked for me:mjlol:. They don't teach about herbs, they teach about drugs. Drugs and herbs are not the same.
A drug is anything used to alter chemistry in your body :mjlol:
An "herb" taken to create a physiological effect in the body is therefore a fukking "drug", albeit natural
Oh yea, Placebo effect :mjlol: