It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't care about that bruh. Before there was even doctor's and hospitals people were using herbs to heal. The first ever medicines were derived from plants. Herbs have thousands of years worth of evidence of use and I have used them myself to heal. I trust nature more than I trust man. More people die from "medicine" than car accidents. I'm not saying that medicine has no place on this earth but you nikkas can deal with that shyt but I'm gonna continue my path with herbs. The shyt works for me so do what works for you. The creator already has everything we need for us on earth and y'all would rather buy some synthetic shyt from man at a price to heal.

Edit And they do own the damn disease bruh. You can't claim to cure any disease without it being controlled by the government. I hate when I see your post's because you always promote the sheep mentality and whenever a nikka call you out you ignore the post. Why did your bytch ass claim to not be black?

DUDE.

GOOD GOD.

Yes, IF YOU ISOLATE THE ACTIVE COMPOUNDS...only then is it possible. Not just fukking "herbs"

THATS THE SAME REASON THAT SOME POISONS KILL WEEDS AND RODENTS AND INSECTS AND NOT HUMANS...NOT ALL COMPOUNDS ARE THE SAME.

THATS WHY YOUR DOG CAN DIE FROM TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE AND YOU CAN NOT!!!!!!!!

Thats why you have to INVENT certain compounds.

Thats why REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE INHIBITORS don't exist naturally. YOU HAVE TO CREATE THEM.

Chewing on broccolli won't cure cancer.

Isolating salicyclic acid from willow bark WILL help with pain relief because of how it interacts with COX-1 and COX-2 INHIBITION!!!! THIS IS BASIC BIOCHEMISTRY!!!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Exactly. When I was taking the herbs and eating alkaline foods seldom got sick but now I'm around these cacs and exposed to shyt like GI
GI? :dahell:

Like in GI tract? :scust:

The GI tract is a series of hollow organs joined in a long, twisting tube from the mouth to the anus.

Man fukk herbs, if you regularly exposing yourself to white folks' GI tracts then even God ain't gonna be able to save you from disease. :dame:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The medical establishment is fukked up and just like everything else in the US rooted in the mistreatment of enslaved African peoples.
So you should understand why people may be skeptical of the medical industry knowing it's history. And it's not either or for me of western medicene vs Holistic health.
Doesn't lend credence to Sebi.
Didn't say it did but it's easy to throw stones at a dead man. Let's talk about some of the historical and current practices in the medical industry.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Its mind blowing how many people are pushing this smh.
How is it mind blowing if nipsey said out of his own mouth that he could be killed for the documentary??

it would actually be mind blowing if no one was putting that theory out there as a possible cause of his death

Or was his word not valid?:stopitslime:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
We call that shyt the Double Dragon here. I never got it and probably won't but nikkas in my division have.
GI? :dahell:

Like in GI tract? :scust:

Man fukk herbs, if you regularly exposing yourself to white folks' gastrointestinal tracts then even God ain't gonna be able to save you from disease. :dame:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
DUDE.

GOOD GOD.

Yes, IF YOU ISOLATE THE ACTIVE COMPOUNDS...only then is it possible. Not just fukking "herbs"

THATS THE SAME REASON THAT SOME POISONS KILL WEEDS AND RODENTS AND INSECTS AND NOT HUMANS...NOT ALL COMPOUNDS ARE THE SAME.

THATS WHY YOUR DOG CAN DIE FROM TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE AND YOU CAN NOT!!!!!!!!

Thats why you have to INVENT certain compounds.

Thats why REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE INHIBITORS don't exist naturally. YOU HAVE TO CREATE THEM.

Chewing on broccolli won't cure cancer.

Isolating salicyclic acid from willow bark WILL help with pain relief because of how it interacts with COX-1 and COX-2 INHIBITION!!!! THIS IS BASIC BIOCHEMISTRY!!!

nikka none of the herbs I take isolate the compounds:mjlol:. I use ground up whole herb. You're ignorant as fukk to herbs. The medical industry will isolate compounds because that's how they operate. They try to find a specific part of the herb and just use that part. That isn't how HOLISTIC healing works. I go out my way to avoid herbal formulas that have been "Standardized" and tries to isolate. We live in two different worlds bruh.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
but I remember when my friends daughter was sick with an incredible fever and I told him to get her silver water, and she was instantly healed

Just make sure she don't do that too often or....

DHFHG6OWPBHOVYW67XHM2VP6HE.jpg

But for reals, you do understand that if anything like that worked on the regular, entire nations would be healed of fevers in a millisecond. There are 200 nations on Earth of all shapes and sizes who never agree on anything, new leaders ascending to power all the time. If people really started drinking silver water and it "instantly healed" every time, the hype would build so fast, how could the government contain that even if they wanted to?

Fevers break. They often break suddenly. For every person who claims instant healing, there are 50 who didn't get it that way and just kept things moving.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I disagree with a lot of the assumptions of Western medicine. I've used herbs before (to improve liver function in recovering from Hepatitis E) and believe they can be effective in certain circumstances if used the right way. I think proper diet, environmental changes, psychology, and mind-body awareness can be even more effective. I hate when people rely on chemicals to fix problems that are rooted in other causes. But it's when people start making wild claims that they get called into doubt.

If y'all believe this is 100% legit and not just a money-making endeavor, then bless the forum with some LIFE-SAVING information. Y'all say western medicine is hiding all the cures. Well then don't do it yourself. At least for starters someone please post the cures for:

AIDS

Leukemia

Sickle Cell

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikka none of the herbs I take isolate the compounds:mjlol:. I use ground up whole herb. You're ignorant as fukk to herbs. The medical industry will isolate compounds because that's how they operate. They try to find a specific part of the herb and just use that part. That isn't how HOLISTIC healing works. I go out my way to avoid herbal formulas that have been "Standardized" and tries to isolate. We live in two different worlds bruh.
dude...do you know what herbs are?

If you're not isolating something, youre reducing potency.

Why are you so stupid?

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im on the fence with Dr.Sebi i believe in his diet for holistic healing to an extent most people dont nowadays beause before he died the list of his recommended foods kept changing.Which i believe is part of the reason he went to jail due to his circle being infiltrated by those who wanted to make him look bad(per his wife and family) and dudes changed the food list multiple times and other supplements that sebi sold hence that one video with the guy that took the sabatoged supplements when he tried to get his hair back and dudes head came out looking like a damn saibaman's :mjlol:() which brought about more doubt on Sebi and his practices.Most Sebi's diet techniques come from a dietitan from the early 1900s Prof. Arnold Ehret however with diffrences.Both diets are very strict and i believe it will work for those who has real chronic illness if you follow it for tips on meals i recommend you follow this link Ty's Conscious Kitchen breh has a youtube and book and makes many dishes following sebis diet. However im still not totally convinved on the AIDS curing :francis:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
dude...do you know what herbs are?

If you're not isolating something, youre reducing potency.

Why are you so stupid?
No you're ignorance of herbs is showing.You're trying to use medical knowledge and apply it to herbs. Herbs are not synthetic medicines bruh and nothing you learned in school will teach you about herbs. You have to get your knowledge on herbs from an herbalist not a doctor bruh. Isolation is actually potentially dangerous because you get rid of other compounds that keep the herb balanced and keep it from being dangerous. Just like if you take too much vitamin A it's dangerous in isolated synthetic form but you can eat as much Kale as you want because the vitamins are balanced in the food. Herbs are FOOD they're not fukking drugs and this is why your drug terminology doesn't work with herbs!