Its 2017. Time to nip this clown shyt in the bud out the gate

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Low Quality Posting
I've had sex with around 45 girls in my life, the bulk of which came in the last 2 years. Of these 45, I've only slept with 2 dark skinned chicks, the rest were white. Does this make me a bad person in the eyes of Thecoli?

:jbhmm:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Another white troll exposing himself:banderas:

I always thought your name was suspect but I never saw you post like this before:picard:

Nah...I am asking cause you identify with being a Gorilla..

You seem like a slow nikka that would let White people take a picture of him eating chicken and watermelon at BBQ and put it on Facebook and like the picture....

Do you like white women breh...:scust:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I've had sex with around 45 girls in my life, the bulk of which came in the last 2 years. Of these 45, I've only slept with 2 dark skinned chicks, the rest were white. Does this make me a bad person in the eyes of Thecoli?

You deserve the gas chamber...

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't wish that guy on any woman. He looks and types weird.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Negged for posting stupid shyt.

Nobody gives a fukk how many women white or otherwise you fukked. Thats not what this thread is about.:camby:

@BmoreGorilla this one has list potential I see

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Women beware of self haters like this fool, he's dark skin and finds dark skin unattractive. I always advice light and mixed women, his preference, to stay away from these fools. If it were up to me I wouldn't allow them to procreate. These self haters are so irrational that they somehow forget that their genes will be passed down. I'm sure they pray that their kids inherit none of their features but that rarely happens. There's nothing sadder than a self hating dark skin person who procreates with a light skin/mixed/white and the child comes out dark skin with Afro hair. The dark skinned person already told you they don't find dark skin attractive so do you think their minds change once they have a dark skinned baby? Nope. That poor child will grow up messed up mentally and emotionally. And God forbid that one child comes out light and the other dark, the preferential treatment will show up even more and thus creating another self hating individual.

This happened to one of my friends in college. She is dark skin like her father with long 4a hair and she absolutely hates her black features and doesn't date black men. Her mother is a mixed Hispanic woman (light almost white with loose curly hair).

Not everyone can be saved. Stay away from these destructive individuals, this goes for men as well stay away from self hating women.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Some people got real offended by my observation:mjpls:

These c00ns and agents falling out of the damn sky like paratroopers breh.

Negged.

Yeah, I'm out for a bit..this shyt is ridiculous.