Its 2017. Time to nip this clown shyt in the bud out the gate

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Are you just looking for another neg?
Bored? Stupid? Pretending to be black online?

Nah i'm black, and I'm definitely bored.

But motherfukker, let it be known that Vaulkner is about that pawg life unlike any nikka you ever met before. Observe da masta in action:

11741846_10153544702295528_897817371_n.jpg

:shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With all the Black men that find Black women attractive regardless of skin tone who cares if a minority only like light or mixed Black women? I can only assume its just as reprehensible to hate lighter skin Black women as well? Self hate has nothing to do with what women you find attractive, self hate is when you hate anything about yourself, that's why its called self hate.

Okay then lets call it pure fakkitry/c00ning....lets not forget i used a slash:lolbron:

What kindve black man says he dont like black women of any shade,as if it aint fine black women in every shade:childplease:...he pretty much is backing himself into a corner of homosexuality or c00ning....if i post a dime darkskin chick he sees them practically the same as ugly chicks because of they color....and apparently hes the same color,so he hates the colornof himself:pachaha:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
But I called out posters that hate on black cities/metro areas like DC, Atlanta, and Houston, but gas up NYC, Miami, and LA :mjpls:

Their answer is always "diversity" and "exotic bytches". Every. Single. Time. It never fails.
Some people take pride in being able to walk out the house and see other people that don't look like them:mjpls:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I see people saying you can have preferences but to me its c00n shyt for females and male blacks ...when we separate based on shades of black. eg i dont fukk with light skin nikkas or dark skin nikkas, its divisive. I prefer all of yall just shut that bullshyt up, because most times when people are talking about what shades of black they prefer they end up shytting on the other shades in the process. So I think we need to shut the fukk up and embrace our blackness because society doesnt ...and date who you're attracted too. The colorism that goes on has been too normalized. When you see a white bytch walking around talkin dark skin, light skinned and stereotypical shyt that is connected to a shade of black.. you know shyt is fukked up and its too normalized.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Dark skin black men are the biggest self haters at times... a dark skin guy told me i was cute for a chick my complexion before

Ive also met dark skin women that feel that way about dark skin black men

Its sickening

This that c00n shyt we gotta put behind us though, you're doing the same shyt. Its a cycle

We opress ourselves socially more than whites sometimes. :gucci:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Why you gonna police where a nikka sticks his dikk...shyt sounds gay...

I don't like Black chicks with perms...I don't like Black chicks with weave...I don't like Black chicks with wigs...I probably cancelled out 80 percent of the Black American female population..

Yall nikkas been on some weirdo shyt...

Yall wanna control who Black women and men fukk and marry and shyt...

Yall nikkas weird..

Black people do not belong to each other..

:gucci:
The bolded especially dumb as fukk

A lot of chicks don't like short nikkas but they 5'3...

A lot of chicks don't like broke nikkas but they make 12 an hour...

A lot of chicks like buff nikkas but they flabby..

:gucci:
Compare white supremacist colorism to being short or out of shape..

The audacity
:wow:

Nah i'm black, and I'm definitely bored.

But motherfukker, let it be known that Vaulkner is about that pawg life unlike any nikka you ever met before. Observe da masta in action:

11741846_10153544702295528_897817371_n.jpg

:shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus::youngsabo::shaq::jawalrus:

She look like she smells like mayonnaise, gentrification & pumpkin spice latte
:hhh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Some people take pride in being able to walk out the house and see other people that don't look like them:mjpls:

Even worse, being lower class of those non blacks that they reside close to. Some rather live a pauper life in some "diverse" city, spending money out the azz to live in a box so that they can Holla at non black women and fukk them, rather than live a great standard of life in a "lame" city like Atlanta or Houston with a lot of ambitious black folk.

Very telling how a lot of brehs demean themselves just to get a wiff of that white nectar. :sas2:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
bytch nikkas like him piss me off the most, I have mad dark skin women in my family and black men like this shyt on them the most, fukk a neg he needs to be punched in the mouth a couple times and dragged through the dirt

The nikka in your avi is on record as saying he don't fukk with black chicks :mjpls:

Only mixed ones from the suburbs :mjpls:

You are not qualified to have this discussion

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
This that c00n shyt we gotta put behind us though, you're doing the same shyt. Its a cycle

We opress ourselves socially more than whites sometimes. :gucci:
:dahell:

How on earth am i doing the same shyt when i called out black men and women in that post?