Its 2017. Time to nip this clown shyt in the bud out the gate

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Why you gonna police where a nikka sticks his dikk...shyt sounds gay...

I don't like Black chicks with perms...I don't like Black chicks with weave...I don't like Black chicks with wigs...I probably cancelled out 80 percent of the Black American female population..

Yall nikkas been on some weirdo shyt...

Yall wanna control who Black women and men fukk and marry and shyt...

Yall nikkas weird..

Black people do not belong to each other..

Of course we do, if we but knew.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: He kinda has a point.

Charles Manson wanted a race war/revolution...I want the same shyt....I just want us to win...it's just a fukking screenname...nikkas on some Professor Griff shyt...

You see brother...that White man...was a White supremacist...

I am like nikka..the money you earn got White supremacist faces on it...nikka...

This nikka wanna call himself a fukking gorilla and try to come to me on some pro-Black shyt...when even the meaning of the name Gorilla is racist...it means tribe of hairy women...

Thomas Jefferson even associated Black women with apelike human creatures...saying the reason why Black men like White women is because Black women look like apes....

And this nikka wanna come to me on some bullshyt thinking I am white and shyt...

All these pro-Black nikkas are proven frauds and intellectual dimwits...worried about asinine shyt...like what nikkas preferences are and who bytches be fukking...and thinking that revolutionary...

These nikkas kill me with their stupidity and ignorance...:russ:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
So when Leslie Jones was being called a gorilla, she should've took it as a compliment...:gucci:

So when Lebron James took this picture...

He was being powerful...

images

Yall nikkas kill me...:mjlol:
Stop playing dumb. If you were black I'm sure you'd have a problem with a white person saying nikka but you wouldn't if they were black
:ld:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Stop playing dumb. If you were black I'm sure you'd have a problem with a white person saying nikka but you wouldn't if they were black
:ld:

I ain't playing dumb...

You call yourself a gorilla...and you are pro-black...and wanna come to me on an internet screenname...while you call yourself a gorilla...

all I am saying...hold yourself to your own standard...

All yall nikkas are hypocrites of the highest order...trying to police Black people...

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Don't fall for this white supremacists mind games

Don't try to pull that bullshyt you ol' slow ass nikka..:mjlol:

I bet you let White people take pictures of you eating fried chicken and watermelon at BBQs....thinking nothing wrong with it....:picard:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I ain't playing dumb...

You call yourself a gorilla...and you are pro-black...and wanna come to me on an internet screenname...while you call yourself a gorilla...

all I am saying...hold yourself to your own standard...

All yall nikkas are hypocrites of the highest order...trying to police Black people...
Gorillas are cool af. Whats wrong with liking gorillas now?:dwillhuh:

Oh and keep derailing my thread till it goes plat:stylin:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Don't try to pull that bullshyt you ol' slow ass nikka..:mjlol:

I bet you let White people take pictures of you eating fried chicken and watermelon at BBQs....thinking nothing wrong with it....:picard:
Another white troll exposing himself:banderas:

I always thought your name was suspect but I never saw you post like this before:picard: