Its 2017. Time to nip this clown shyt in the bud out the gate

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You a "pro" Black man..calling yourself a Gorilla...talking about your screenname has meaning....

I ain't pro-black and I don't take thecoli seriously...I don't give a fukk...I'll change my screename to whatever I want...I do whatever I want...my screenname means nothing to me:ehh:
Saying a bunch of nothing right now:russell:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Breh said if mixed chicks start swirling its a problem when they are already the product of said swirling
full

Negros who don't know their history and have no pride stay trying to tell others to be as stupid as they are.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This guy I WAS cool with called one of my homegirls "ugly and mad black". Crazy thing he is thee BLACKEST thing walking this earth

So how you getting at someone for being "mad black" when we can't even see you at night?:what:
Not saying light skins never do it, but folks 2 shades darker than Wesley Snipes be talkin' the most shyt about dark skinned people.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
What...

I don't care about a screename on a fukking website...

You the one wanna give a fukk about my name being a play on Charles Manson while you call yourself a gorilla...

Gorillas_7.31.2012_Our_closest_cousins_HI_105193.jpg
How can you compare one of the most powerful and intelligent beings on this earth to a serial killer?:dwillhuh: