Its 2017. Time to nip this clown shyt in the bud out the gate

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I've had sex with around 45 girls in my life, the bulk of which came in the last 2 years. Of these 45, I've only slept with 2 dark skinned chicks, the rest were white. Does this make me a bad person in the eyes of Thecoli?

:jbhmm:

This type of behaviour is akin to being Hitler reincarnate on the Coli.

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Negged for posting stupid shyt.

Nobody gives a fukk how many women white or otherwise you fukked. Thats not what this thread is about.:camby:

@BmoreGorilla this one has list potential I see

You're right, let me try and stay on topic. I avoid talking to black chicks. Not because i hate myself or them or think they're unattractive, just because from a young age they always called me ugly and weird, so i naturally gravitated and tailored my style towards white chicks. Eventually i grew into my face and became somewhat handsome, but since i invested all of my energy into white chicks since i was 12, the idea of dating dark skinned women seems foreign to me now. Does THAT make me a bad person?

:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
You're right, let me try and stay on topic. I avoid talking to black chicks. Not because i hate myself or them or think they're unattractive, just because from a young age they always called me ugly and weird, so i naturally gravitated and tailored my style towards white chicks. Eventually i grew into my face and became somewhat handsome, but since i invested all of my energy into white chicks since i was 12, the idea of dating dark skinned women seems foreign to me now. Does THAT make me a bad person?

:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

Are you just looking for another neg?
Bored? Stupid? Pretending to be black online?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This guy I WAS cool with called one of my homegirls "ugly and mad black". Crazy thing he is thee BLACKEST thing walking this earth

So how you getting at someone for being "mad black" when we can't even see you at night?:what:

:bryan: