Its 2017. Time to nip this clown shyt in the bud out the gate

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Why you gonna police where a nikka sticks his dikk...shyt sounds gay...

I don't like Black chicks with perms...I don't like Black chicks with weave...I don't like Black chicks with wigs...I probably cancelled out 80 percent of the Black American female population..

Yall nikkas been on some weirdo shyt...

Yall wanna control who Black women and men fukk and marry and shyt...

Yall nikkas weird..

Black people do not belong to each other..
STFU and be gone from the thread than
full

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
How the fukk is that self hate ?
your not attracted to your own features:skip:

quite frankly it's weird and you've been successfully socially conditioned but it's whatever. Just don't try to downplay the fact that darkskin; something you have yourself and I'm sure you think your a good looking guy is somehow undesireable on the other gender

OHMYLOVE773

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Windy City

quite frankly it's weird and you've been successfully socially conditioned but it's whatever. Just don't try to downplay the fact that darkskin; something you have yourself and I'm sure you think your a good looking guy is somehow undesireable on the other gender
Don't say I'm "conditioned" to like lightskin and mixed women. I don't let these white folks have power over me like you red black and green dashiki wearing pro black Negroes. It is a preference. Chill tf with that shyt.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

A lot of chicks don't like short nikkas but they 5'3...

A lot of chicks don't like broke nikkas but they make 12 an hour...

A lot of chicks like buff nikkas but they flabby..

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
With all the Black men that find Black women attractive regardless of skin tone who cares if a minority only like light or mixed Black women? I can only assume its just as reprehensible to hate lighter skin Black women as well? Self hate has nothing to do with what women you find attractive, self hate is when you hate anything about yourself, that's why its called self hate.
:gucci: I know yall muthafukkas get what he saying, stop with stupid shyt. You could have a preference all you want but you aint gotta shyt on nobody in the process :camby:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
You not even black tho. Name yourself after a white supremacist serial killer brehs:heh:

Says the nikka that calls himself a Gorilla...you a Gorilla in Baltimore...I am pretty sure King Kong and Walt Disney...showed us what Gorillas symbolized....and you pro-Black...

:gucci:

And I am sure I am Black...

Yall nikkas clairvoyant too...give me the lottery numbers nikka...

And trust me...if I was White...I wouldn't be fukking with thecoli...got better shyt to do than hang around about of people that hate my race...

:russ:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Says the nikka that calls himself a Gorilla...you a Gorilla in Baltimore...I am pretty sure King Kong and Walt Disney...showed us what Gorillas symbolized....and you pro-Black...

:gucci:

And I am sure I am Black...

Yall nikkas clairvoyant too...give me the lottery numbers nikka...

And trust me...if I was White...I wouldn't be fukking with thecoli...got better shyt to do than hang around about of people that hate my race...

:russ:
Theres a meaning behind that name just like theres a meaning behind yours. Difference is mine isn't the name of a white supremacist serial killer:francis:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Theres a meaning behind that name just like theres a meaning behind yours. Difference is mine isn't the name of a white supremacist serial killer:francis:

You a "pro" Black man..calling yourself a Gorilla...talking about your screenname has meaning....

I ain't pro-black and I don't take thecoli seriously...I don't give a fukk...I'll change my screename to whatever I want...I do whatever I want...my screenname means nothing to me:ehh: