Its 2017. Time to nip this clown shyt in the bud out the gate

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
With all the Black men that find Black women attractive regardless of skin tone who cares if a minority only like light or mixed Black women? I can only assume its just as reprehensible to hate lighter skin Black women as well? Self hate has nothing to do with what women you find attractive, self hate is when you hate anything about yourself, that's why its called self hate.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Brehs acting like a lot of nikkas in the real world have staunch light skin preferences.

I know nikkas like to prove their "pro-blackness" on here, but what another nikka thinks is attractive or unattractive doesn't mean shyt.

nikkas be acting like dudes said that shyt about their daughter and shyt...

I really don't give a fukk what yall nikkas like...

shyt suspect to me...

nikka ain't fukking you...:ehh:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Dark skin black men are the biggest self haters at times... a dark skin guy told me i was cute for a chick my complexion before

Ive also met dark skin women that feel that way about dark skin black men

Its sickening
...and light skin "Im mixed with blah blah blah blah" women arent as bad?:mjpls:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Whats the point of posting on a forum if your posts cant be open to criticism?:usure:

Why you gonna police where a nikka sticks his dikk...shyt sounds gay...

I don't like Black chicks with perms...I don't like Black chicks with weave...I don't like Black chicks with wigs...I probably cancelled out 80 percent of the Black American female population..

Yall nikkas been on some weirdo shyt...

Yall wanna control who Black women and men fukk and marry and shyt...

Yall nikkas weird..

Black people do not belong to each other..