Its 2017. Time to nip this clown shyt in the bud out the gate

OHMYLOVE773

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
It's funny how y'all ignored the slash I put on that comment . Never did I say darkskin was ugly. I'm darkskin myself, I'm just not attracted to darkskin women. :yeshrug:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Brehs acting like a lot of nikkas in the real world have staunch light skin preferences.

I know nikkas like to prove their "pro-blackness" on here, but what another nikka thinks is attractive or unattractive doesn't mean shyt.
Its one thing to have a preference. Its another thing to shyt on your own people

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Its one thing to have a preference. Its another thing to shyt on your own people

It's funny how y'all ignored the slash I put on that comment . Never did I say darkskin was ugly. I'm darkskin myself, I'm just not attracted to darkskin women. :yeshrug:

This was exactly what I was gonna say, dude never shytted on dark-skin women. He obviously separated dark-skin women and ugly women.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Look at this c00n ass comment yall

Notice how it says "ugly/darkskin". Essentially he's calling darkskin ugly:mjpls:

@OHMYLOVE773 explain this shyt:damn:

Look at my comment. Does it look like I ignored the slash to you? If anything the slash made it worse. You ol self hating gump:heh:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
You had to go back 23 months for just for that pic, huh?

:mjpls:

0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff.png
0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff.png

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
This guy I WAS cool with called one of my homegirls "ugly and mad black". Crazy thing he is thee BLACKEST thing walking this earth

So how you getting at someone for being "mad black" when we can't even see you at night?:what:
Dark skin black men are the biggest self haters at times... a dark skin guy told me i was cute for a chick my complexion before

Ive also met dark skin women that feel that way about dark skin black men

Its sickening

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
This guy I WAS cool with called one of my homegirls "ugly and mad black". Crazy thing he is thee BLACKEST thing walking this earth

So how you getting at someone for being "mad black" when we can't even see you at night?:what:
It's because nikkas know a lot of women are insecure about being dark, so nikkas often go there when they upset.

I know a nikkas that tried to holler at this one bad ass female I know (I've posted her on here), when she wasn't having it, he just yelled "move around, you black ass bytch". He's was a pimp though so it took on a whole nother meaning to us, but we all knew she was insecure about her skin color so the shyt got to her.

She was in Vogue last month though, she's a real life dime so we would be like :dahell: when she would talk about her insecurities.