Its 2017. Time to nip this clown shyt in the bud out the gate

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Self-hate is the new genocide. 2017 and people are still talking about Dark Skin vs Light Skin. I'll never live in that tight bubble. Beautiful is beautiful, no matter the color but as a African American, why the fukk would you come out and say darkskin women are ugly in a forum where you know white people lurk? You might as well have zero problems whether white people could say the N word. This forum is starting to look like neogaf to me.

iu

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Im not lumping dark skin people together because that would include myself :mindblown:

Fact is, there are dark skin black women AND men with deep self hating issues which is displayed in this very thread.

Not all...i never said all...just in general
I think he may be hinting at an interesting concept here though. Would it be self hating if he said he didn't fukk with lightskinned black women? We'd already pegged him as a c00n before he even mentioned being Dark Skinned as a lame ass excuse.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why you gonna police where a nikka sticks his dikk...shyt sounds gay...

I don't like Black chicks with perms...I don't like Black chicks with weave...I don't like Black chicks with wigs...I probably cancelled out 80 percent of the Black American female population..

Yall nikkas been on some weirdo shyt...

Yall wanna control who Black women and men fukk and marry and shyt...

Yall nikkas weird..

Black people do not belong to each other..
Exactly, bruh. They keep getting their feelings hurt cause they all on this "we all in this together" type shyt and then when nikkas on some "I don't wanna be apart of y'all :yeshrug:" they get offended.

Who cares who's fukking who:why:

I prefer light skin women and no amount of post these nikkas make about self hate and colorism is going to change the bytches I like to fukk :heh:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I've had sex with around 45 girls in my life, the bulk of which came in the last 2 years. Of these 45, I've only slept with 2 dark skinned chicks, the rest were white. Does this make me a bad person in the eyes of Thecoli?

:jbhmm:
Yo. Aside from u fukking cac demons :scust:. How did u fukk that much girls last year? What do u do? Trying to up my sex game numbers this year.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
But I called out posters that hate on black cities/metro areas like DC, Atlanta, and Houston, but gas up NYC, Miami, and LA :mjpls:

Their answer is always "diversity" and "exotic bytches". Every. Single. Time. It never fails.
Y'all hating on Miami like Black people don't live there....

:martin:

BLACK people can't enjoy palm trees and beaches now?

:skip: