Bushed
Daps
B6C2D697-B9BD-47C2-A3A2-506DBB3EECEF_zpsbcgfyqj3.jpg

See. Just proving my point.:Umad2pac:

@BlackPearl

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
But I called out posters that hate on black cities/metro areas like DC, Atlanta, and Houston, but gas up NYC, Miami, and LA :mjpls:

Their answer is always "diversity" and "exotic bytches". Every. Single. Time. It never fails.
Yep. I've noticed this too. Be very aware of posters who say shyt like this. What black person in their right mind will chose LA and miami over Atlanta? :francis::dahell:

Im seeing on social media how atl doing well in tech, got young black girls very involved in tech, black law firms, black writers etc. Do u know how much i wanna be in atl right now to be among black professionals that i would look up too. Smh.

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Yo. Aside from u fukking cac demons :scust:. How did u fukk that much girls last year? What do u do? Trying to up my sex game numbers this year.

Im glad you asked, i actually posted a really long comment detailing my swag here: http://www.thecoli.com/posts/17228045/ i was thinking about making a thread out of it but i dunno

But as you can see by the picture i posted of me workin, I'm not bullshytting about my technique: I was really out every single night getting at any and every bytch i possibly could, fat/skinny/freakishly tall/ even a midget or 2. No fukking mercy my nikka. :demonic:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I've noticed this too. Be very aware of posters who say shyt like this. What black person in their right mind will chose LA and miami over Atlanta? :francis::dahell:

Im seeing on social media how atl doing well in tech, got young black girls very involved in tech, black law firms, black writers etc. Do u know how much i wanna be in atl right now to be among black professionals that i would look up too. Smh.

Yeah, these cats be saying crap like "ATL too ratchet and ghetto" or even blatantly "it's too black" while gassing up and bragging about being with Latina thots and screaming "Dominican women > all"

I just catch them red handed, and they acting like females that got caught cheating on they man. :skip:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

If you're in the IT field, I'm sure that's awesome. But what if you're in healthcare, banking, or construction/architecture? International law? Miami and LA will be great places to move for some of those. Why must we limit Black people to X amount of cities? Black people in those cities could give a damn about me.

:skip:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
a "c00n" to yall nikkas is anyone who don't groupthink with yall :rudy:
I kinda gotta agree with your post. Although I overall agree with B'More that the dude he mentioned in the OP had a very c00nish post. Insulting black women ain't cool. BUT there is too much Damn groupthink on this site. We ALL gotta live in one city, and if you don't wanna live in the designated Black Mecca, than you're labled a c00n.

:snoop:

So now we gotta ignore the Black contributions and historically Black neighborhoods in cities like LA, Miami, NYC, because these cities aren't Black Mecca's.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Self-hate is the new genocide. 2017 and people are still talking about Dark Skin vs Light Skin. I'll never live in that tight bubble. Beautiful is beautiful, no matter the color but as a African American, why the fukk would you come out and say darkskin women are ugly in a forum where you know white people lurk? You might as well have zero problems whether white people could say the N word. This forum is starting to look like neogaf to me.

iu
I always thought neogaf was liberal?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
on what exactly, don't feel like reading thru the whole thread

Dark skinned black man shytting on black women that also are dark skinned.

Also other black brehs shytting on black cities like ATL for not being "diverse"