Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Listened to the first 20 minutes before I tapped out

Couple cliffs:

- said he's not TDE/pgLang, his ties to Kendrick are family-based

- if Drake says anything about Kendrick, at least one more song will be released (K-Dot has 5 stashed, he's heard 4......2 more up-tempo joints like Not Like Us, 1 that's very dark)

- The songs released are just "jabs" and Kendrick hasn't even begun taking us down the rabbit hole

- said Schoolboy Q was the one that told Cole to step aside because Kendrick was gonna take it somewhere that Cole probably didn't want to be apart

- said Kendrick wrote all the disses released so far in one session

- OG version of Euphoria was supposedly 19 minutes

Not watching this shyt but

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
All I can say is that there's evidence of Drake abusing underaged girls but UMG is trying to cover this shyt
But kendrick and his camp have a plan...the canadian will be punished :mjpls:
I saw that shyt I thought y'all was BS'ing that niqqa needs to get the R Kelly treatment
padty4o.png

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to the interview, the discord guys also have their own info on human trafficking going on in ovo camp (they said rico level) and stuff going on at industry parties - these discord kids are next level and prob on some dark web, hacker shyt cos this yeezycord site always gets crazy music info and leaks, i wouldnt put it against them for connecting the dots

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I think i realized why this thread is so annoying. Why are nggas posting 😯 reactions and don’t even know what they reacting to. :beli: Dudes keep gassin bullshyt
And you in here posting all :unimpressed: like it mean something

Why you even in the thread? Gtfo with your "wanna be different" ass :camby:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
According to the interview, the discord guys also have their own info on human trafficking going on in ovo camp (they said rico level) and stuff going on at industry parties - these discord kids are next level and prob on some dark web, hacker shyt cos this yeezycord site always gets crazy music info and leaks, i wouldnt put it against them for connecting the dots
is there a link to this discord

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
here’s the thing I am a Drake fan but j do believe he’s a freaky ass Nicca. However idgaf about being freaky long as it’s consensual
If the embassy is gonna a get Raided to me it’ll be because of freaky sex parties not grooming or pdf shyt .

This is exactly where i'm at. If its proven he's a PDF then delete his catalog and move on :manny:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup i was in there last night listening when coolee was speaking most of the info wasnt new for ppl who were following. The only times yzycord gets things wrong is cause kanye erratic ass changes up shyt every so often.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listened to the first 20 minutes before I tapped out

Couple cliffs:

- said he's not TDE/pgLang, his ties to Kendrick are family-based

- if Drake says anything about Kendrick, at least one more song will be released (K-Dot has 5 stashed, he's heard 4......2 more up-tempo joints like Not Like Us, 1 that's very dark)

- The songs released are just "jabs" and Kendrick hasn't even begun taking us down the rabbit hole

- said Schoolboy Q was the one that told Cole to step aside because Kendrick was gonna take it somewhere that Cole probably didn't want to be apart

- said Kendrick wrote all the disses released so far in one session

- OG version of Euphoria was supposedly 19 minutes

Make sense.

He performed at Dreamville fest

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

they need to stop clout chasing and put an end to abusers then :mjtf:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In that Cooley discord interview he's claiming that all of Kendrick's songs so far came from a single session and doubled down on the claim that Euphoria was originally 19 minutes. Said that he heard 4 of the 5 remaining disses and that 2 were more uptempo, 2 were mid tempo, and the last one is slow and dark. Said he only heard the last diss in the background that he and Daylyt were likely kept out of the room for a reason for that one. Also mentioned that Daylyt got them in trouble posting the Lebron vid yesterday lol

Damnnnnn