Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Listened to the first 20 minutes before I tapped out

Couple cliffs:

- said he's not TDE/pgLang, his ties to Kendrick are family-based

- if Drake says anything about Kendrick, at least one more song will be released (K-Dot has 5 stashed, he's heard 4......2 more up-tempo joints like Not Like Us, 1 that's very dark)

- The songs released are just "jabs" and Kendrick hasn't even begun taking us down the rabbit hole

- said Schoolboy Q was the one that told Cole to step aside because Kendrick was gonna take it somewhere that Cole probably didn't want to be apart

- said Kendrick wrote all the disses released so far in one session

- OG version of Euphoria was supposedly 19 minutes
if he recorded not like us in the same session as the others he had to have known at least the name of family matters

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My hypothesis is this person was selling this stuff to kendrick, expected cash in exchange. Drake said it was stolen kendrick backed out. Now they're trying to blackmail a celebrity. Won't go well for this person/account. Most likely an hotel employee
Pp ooo
Date Rape Drizzy

:damn:
a lot of celebrities/ artists use it for sleep . You think Your sleep cycle stays regular when you touring snd sleeping wolf
agreed on the bolded

most of what people are putting on top of it is the conspiracy babble. rich people having means and access abusing it is as ancient as time. politicians, bosses, entertainers. human nature. it happens in the industry because there are many rich with influence in the industry DOES NOT MEAN IT'S INDUSTRY SANCTIONED ACTIVITY OR THEY ALL IN IT TOGETHER. that's the extra sauce people pouring on this shyt and jumping to connect the dots. shyt like someone looking at a picture of a shirt and coming up with wild theories about the imagery and what is revealing. that is the mental masturbation conspiracy nuts do, the need to be apart of the story. they want to also be important and insert themselves into these narratives. as heroes or truth revealers etc. that's why they start to embellish when the truth don't match how they want the narrative to play out. that is why all of this shyt becomes a circus. nobody is here for accuracy or actual truth. it's all entertainment gossip and ego stroking. and all this sex trafficking talk is throwing people off. Baka was a pimp not a pedophile. I 100% can guarantee you Kendrick has homies that pimp as gang members and they would be charge with human trafficking as well.

I was calling out Drake for hanging out with failed pimps for many years personally on this forum when he started embracing Toronto drill rappers (many now dead). where were all these internet detectives?.. the average street rapper in Toronto has a human trafficking record. they all failed pimps. shyt is embarrassing but it's also common with gang members. Kendrick baited that point to make it look like it was something else. like they lining up teenages for Drake or something. now people ask why I don't like conpiracy babble. because the truth becomes secondary to the narrative. the story needs to as scandalous as possible not accurate. if we keep it to facts it reads boring. Drake hangs with a failed pimp and DM's teenagers. but he has not been caught doing shyt outside a hug on the stage yet. he look sus and people can build off the facts without the fantasy. i asked someone here a direct question above this post how Drake is tied to UK artist in human trafficking. dude wrote 2 paragraphs and didn't answer the question just tried to deflect but when he speaks on their connection he acts like he knows or has information that is concrete. that's why i say it's ego games at play with conspiracy nuts. they need some level of self validation from forcing their involvement into these stories.

beware of CONSPIRACY minded people it's not the same as being a critical thinking. just presented that way...
this should be pinned on the first page

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Listened to the first 20 minutes before I tapped out

Couple cliffs:

- said he's not TDE/pgLang, his ties to Kendrick are family-based

- if Drake says anything about Kendrick, at least one more song will be released (K-Dot has 5 stashed, he's heard 4......2 more up-tempo joints like Not Like Us, 1 that's very dark)

- The songs released are just "jabs" and Kendrick hasn't even begun taking us down the rabbit hole

- said Schoolboy Q was the one that told Cole to step aside because Kendrick was gonna take it somewhere that Cole probably didn't want to be apart

- said Kendrick wrote all the disses released so far in one session

- OG version of Euphoria was supposedly 19 minutes
:damn: :wow:

i remember reading in the 33 strategies of war that going to battle against a formidable enemy makes you strong, focused and alert...

i think kendrick took that to the 10th power

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
:damn: :wow:

i remember reading in the 33 strategies of war that going to battle against a formidable enemy makes you strong, focused and alert...

i think kendrick took that to the 10th power

He had plenty of time on his hands to prepare and then to record everything, living alone in Brooklyn and not seeing Dave's kid :wow:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I'm just hearing about all this right now but according to Grand - this Ebony Prince guy on Twitter is Kendrick himself? They're saying they confirmed its his burner.